TF...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grimmhammer

01-01-2013

Am I the only who feels like TF is one of the champions who has been punished for the sins of a few? Was his Ult so broken that you had to take it to a point where it is SOOOO situational that you are almost afraid to ever use it? Am I the only one who feels like that when the fluff is actually hitting the fan and I NEED to use my ult I cant because I am forever out of range?
Am I the only one who feels underpowered insofar as spell power/skill cap/ and utility? I actually have to TIME my shots... Not aim them through creeps but plan a special moment... Pull a card... Wait for my card to come up... TIME the card correctly. THEN fire...

I can't be the only one who feels like I am SUPER vulnerable ANYWHERE on the field. I have NO escape mechanism at all... AT ALL! If I get ganked... FORGET ABOUT IT... I cant do the damage of most mid champs anymore. I cant sustain. I cant escape. I have the SLOWEST skill shot in the game... I have the hardest to land stun/slow.

Im SOMEWHAT effective as an AS/AP but am outclassed by every other AS/AP hybrid in the game...

Can I get some help here?

Thanks...

TF.

Vuther

01-01-2013

Don't do AS/AP, it sucks. Go full AP to maximize TF's ability to push, farm, poke and gank.

CerealBoxOfDoom

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimmhammer View Post
Am I the only who feels like TF is one of the champions who has been punished for the sins of a few?
correct, him and shen are those few lol.

Quote:
Was his Ult so broken that you had to take it to a point where it is SOOOO situational that you are almost afraid to ever use it? Am I the only one who feels like that when the fluff is actually hitting the fan and I NEED to use my ult I cant because I am forever out of range?
"Never lost a fair game... or played one"
~TF

There's nothing situational about his ult, you gotta make luck happen.

Quote:
Am I the only one who feels underpowered insofar as spell power/skill cap/ and utility? I actually have to TIME my shots... Not aim them through creeps but plan a special moment... Pull a card... Wait for my card to come up... TIME the card correctly. THEN fire...
you wanna play with a cardshark and dont enjoy setups?

I dont play TF but He's got good scouting and backdooring not ot mention he buffs all farmer champs.I don't think you should just shove him into mid, be flexible

driredeath

01-02-2013

I find TF to be one of the funnest champs i play on a regular basis. If you try to build him as/ap your really not even getting close to his full potential not saying as doesnt help but full ap works much better. his Q gives him the ultimate sniper poke yes it moves slow but when it hits it hurts alot.

my suggestion go full magic pen harrass and farm with Q. learn to use all 3 cards that are thrown out not just the mid one. use W to stun every fourth attack and use your E to boost your damage every time you gank his R is his escape his initiate everything if you dont see any of the enemies hit r find them for your team if there alone jump into a bush and hit em with yellow Q then auto attack tell you can do it again.

deadlychuck

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2013

TF is in a weird zone where no matter how you build him it always leaves at least one of his skills useless, if you go AP it leaves his e virtually useless, if you go ad it lives q completely useless, and his passive is all together useless, at least when it comes to self power.

The only build that utilizes all his skills is a kind of hybrid build with AP, AS, and a little AD. The only problem with this type of build is that while he does still have a little bit of a poke with q, it's extremely expensive to cast, and even with a long range poke he is still required to get into auto attack range to do most of his damage. I mean for an assassin that can jump directly on top of someone why would you need a ranged poke? For an AP why do you need a skill that only procs every 4th attack for damage (which is impossible to hit a champion with because they know exactly when it will be up), and for an AD why do you have a skill that cost massive amounts of mana on a short CD, and also only scales with AP. I feel he needs a few skill changes to address how poorly his skill set synchronizes with each other.

All that said he still works if you play him with enough skill and practice, granted in ranked he is a very situational champion which is very rarely a good choice.

deadlychuck

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2013

Quote:
I have the SLOWEST skill shot in the game... I have the hardest to land stun/slow.
Now one thing i will say about the stun/slow problem, is that showing PaC, or at least the color of the card, is unnecessary. Though an easy way to catch a lot of people off guard and poke them with your red card is to start PaC, and wait for them to get near a minion select red card and throw it at the minion. It doesn't highlight you as targeting them, and most people do not move fast enough to dodge it, or know the pattern of the cards and do not know when you are going to pull the red.