Manamune/Muramana

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

McFace

01-01-2013

I was curious as to which champs use these items as part of their build?

adc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

01-01-2013

Any champion that has a lot of autoattacks or a lot of single target spells, and needs a lot of mana. Ryze is godly with it. It's ok on Syndra, since each ball in her ult counts as one single target spell, so it does a lot of damage. I could see it on an Urgot, or MAYBE an Ezreal, though I feel like there are better choices.

Breylin

01-01-2013

Yorick

SilentSir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2013

I've also been kind of curious about the impact of the new Mana sword.

I find it to be ineffective compared to other items such as Iceborn gauntlet and often an unnecessary item since most adcs don't have much need for mana and it doesn't give a suitable amount of AD.

I have used it on ryze though. It's interesting. Furor boots are key.

Fênrir

01-02-2013

I think it stacks on champs that often take icrborn and frozenheart, giving u tankiness, great mana supply almost max cdr and a decent amount of damage, ive seen it used on kha zix seemed to work well yet to try on it on others but i can see it working well for a few top lane bruiser/tanks

Shadow Light M37

01-02-2013

Item made perfectly for Ryze.

Aureline

01-02-2013

You'll see it on some Corkis, too, if they're going Triforce route. Personally, I don't like building it on Ez or Corki when I'm playing them adc, but it's definitely an alternate build path if you choose. And that's what Pre3 is all about!

Flagrock

01-02-2013

It's pretty good on GP too since his Parley does apply the effect of Manamoure. As said, Ryze can grab that AND the archangel's staff (when upgrade it's flat 1000 mana so you can get both ) Urgot, Yorick, and a couple others. I know everyone who did use the old sword it's great on. It's not as good on blitz sadly because he needs his mana for the shield and tbh, you get much more tanky going down the archangel's staff into the 25% mana shield, but manamoure gives great amount of dmg so it's an ok bonus

Tucking Sits

01-02-2013

Ryze is the champion that uses every single stat/bonus of this item to it's full potential.

Extirpater

01-02-2013

Excellent Ryze item.