Let's talk about Ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nearly

01-01-2013

I feel there should be some guidelines to ranked, I'll do this based off a series of simple rules.
Let's begin,

Rule #1.

Don't play ranked if you have never played or have little experience with one champion. I don't care if it's the new champ or "oh it's super op" a good champion in the wrong hands is a bad champion.

Rule #2.

If you join a ranked queue & do not get the lane you asked for, & are stuck with playing a role you suck at, DON'T PLAY THAT ROLE. It is your sole responsibility to communicate this to your team before champion selection is over. If you get into the game & know that you aren't so good with said champion or role, don't play the role.. dodge if you have too. Morale of the story is you probably shouldn't played ranked if you can't play more than one role. Hone your skills before you play.

Rule #3.

Just because someone on your team can't cooperate as well as you can, don't make claims like "gg i afk" I swear to you, I lost a ranked game because my carry said "talon stole red i'm done, i afk at base" and he sat at base. I wanted to rip my hair out.

Rule #4.

If the game is off to a rough start, try more coordination with your team & please don't go GG GG GG GG GG GG GG if you are down say (0-10) I've won games down (3-20)

Rule #5.

Don't report someone just because they died 3 times in a game & got 0 kills, It doesn't necessarily make them unskilled or feeders, EVERYONE will have a bad game every once in awhile.

The main point I'm getting at is please communicate & make the Community of LoL a better place.

adc

01-01-2013

You say this as if people actually visit the forums. Almost nobody on the forums who needs to hear this is going to, and nobody who needs to hear this is going to listen.

Nearly

01-01-2013

People visit the forums, these are good tips. This is everyone you should know for elo success.

adc

01-01-2013

Yes, clearly people visit the forums. But not many. Also, if you had read my post, you'd see that I qualified it by saying that very few people who need this are going to see it, and none of the ones who see it are going to listen.

The people that read these types of threads aren't the same type of people who wake up in the morning and go "I have a 42% win rate with Ryze in normals. He's my best champion. I just hit level 30 and have 2 tier 3 runes. Let's go play ranked!"

Nearly

01-01-2013

This was posted to get the general word out, I don't care if only 5 people see it. These words need to be announced, 5 is better than none. & lol, I was that guy who started ranked right as I hit level 30, I now have to play a lot harder to carry games.