Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Mid: Teemo vs Viegar

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

16 and Preggers

01-01-2013

I've been doing some Teemo mid and have major trouble against Veigar. If my jungler is good then it's not too bad but when I can't get jungle help I need to play back to avoid his stun cycle.

Any tips? Thanks.

doomed2death

01-01-2013

Zone him hard early game. As a Veigar player, I know Teemo can zone me as hard as a Pantehon.

The moment he hits 6, you go gank other lanes.

Otherwise, well timed stealth+bursts can win you a lot of fights. Also, Your Q has higher range than Veigar's skills so getting an extra level of that instead of E can help zone Veigar further.

SilentSir

01-02-2013

Mid Teemo vs Veigar should not be happening. The problem you're having is you're putting a DPS against a Burst. As the other guy said you really need to push him out of the lane early in. Your mobility allows you to harass really efficiently. In addition he takes a lot of mana and he's going to focus farming early in. Engage on him whenever you see a Q go off.