Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Syndra is horribly underplayed...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cycIohexane

01-01-2013

I'm not sure why. While my experience playing her is brief, (about 10 games now) i find her to be extremely strong.

I understand that her state after being released was terrible. But they fixed the bug on her E, (stun didn't work all the time) and sped up her W animation.

Her Q allows her to be a lane bully, Paired with W for even more burst and a slow. Her E Is amazing for its many uses; from peeling that pesky irelia off of you, or using it after your ult for a team-wide stun.

I understand she has a higher skill cap, but she's no harder to play than someone like, Orianna.

Anyways, if someone knows why she is so rarely played, i would love to know.

Breylin

01-01-2013

High skill cap - high reward. Too many players don't want to take the time to practice and learn difficult champions. They want the easy way out - Darius, kat etc.

Syndra is amazing. Hard, but amazing.

adc

01-02-2013

She's a very high skill cap champion without ridiculously good reward. She's strong, but she isn't Anivia or Orianna strong.