Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

What's the point

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I honestly cannot see the point in being a tanker I'm a defensive minded gamer in every game that I play and I have never found a game so offset in the balance of offense and defense than this one. The tank is basically a target in this game as it should be, but at least 3/5 players want to be the ''bread winner'' and abandon the benefits of having a tank around leaving tanks to be stranded and slain. It's really disturbing considering how team oriented this game is that there's truly no place for anyone besides junglers/nuker/carriers and it pretty much sours the game, turning every 5v5 into isolated match-ups across the map with the only assists being kill steals that just so happened to help someone else out. So I ask what's the point of tanking?