Shaco in Ranked?!?!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HappyKiIIMore

01-01-2013

So i play a lot of Shaco in normal and average 8+/3-/10+ with him. all my friends say i should play Shaco in solo/duo queue but I'm sort of nervous I feel players in ranked know how to deal with him even though i feel I'm pretty good good with him. My current elo is 1217 is this a good area to play Shaco to grind higher?

Apart

Master Recruiter

01-01-2013

they do not know how to deal with a 'good' shaco

cycIohexane

01-01-2013

Shaco, shaco, shaco.

Playing in your current ELO is a lot like playing normals. Go for it.

I know, i also play shaco at about 1250. Pretty easy.

SilentSir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2013

So the story with Shaco is that he's supposedly really good early game, but he falls off the map after mid game. I really feel little to no threat from a shaco pass 12, if I'm the same level. If he doesn't get those ganks early in, then he just falls too far behind. This creates a problem with the nature of mid Elo Ranked games. Mid Elo Ranked games people tend to play much safer and don't take as many risks. He works again in higher and lower Elo, because of the different play style.

fujiwaradesu

01-02-2013

i say go for it if your confident enough to do so, besides shaco is a really good jungler and he's pretty good at ganking people at lvl 2

Broken Soldier

01-02-2013

No matter what you're going to run into players in ranked matches who are going to judge some of your champion picks. It's just the way it is. Honestly if you can hold your own and not be a burden to your team then I don't see anything wrong with it.

I know I don't judge until the player has proven in game that they cannot be effective as that champ enough to play them in ranked.

Aureline

01-02-2013

Like someone said before, you sound confident. If you know what you're doing knock yourself out. (:

IAmJema

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2013

honestly man ranked is NO DIFFERENT from normals aside from draft pick. People will generally and i use that term loosely fill in roles that are needed but, trust me anywhere from 1200-1800 everything is still the same as normals. But beware if you do get some good first couple of games and boost up to about 1500 elo and then start drastically getting out jungled or what not dont get discouraged thats what elo's for you'll eventually level yourself out but ranked is fun man if you have a champ in mind try and swing for it

HappyKiIIMore

01-02-2013

Sweet thanks for the advice guys!

Aureline

01-02-2013

Ranked is just less skill and more rage than Normals. :P