Best 4800 ip?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Camp As A Champ

01-01-2013

Who is the best 4800 adc/apc or just fun to play overall. I'm am thinking of buying kog'maw, lee sin, ezreal, brand, or maybe vayne. But who would you guys buy, for a lvl 21 player.

Mattafack

01-01-2013

For a mage, Cassiopeia is a fun mid and can dominate lane if you're skilled enough to land her skill shots and her stun correctly.

For a jungler: Lee Sin (who can also solo top efficiently, which I prefer) has fast jungle clear times and can gank really well. Maokai also has great clear times, tanks so much damage, and makes a great ganker with the root from his W.

For an AD carry: Caitlyn has an amazing range and is good for harass, while being easy to last hit minions with because of her fast attack animation.

For a tank: Probably Maokai again, because he deals a surprising amount of damage for someone who can take such a beating, and his ult is great in team fights, because all of the damage soaked up inside of the circle equals more damage when the ult is deactivated. Great initiator with his W root.

For support: Honestly, I don't find many viable supports in this IP bracket. I can help out an AD carry with Oriana because of her slow/speedup ability, her sheild, and her knockback. She also has a decent range.

Overall, there's not really a "most fun" 4800 champ, but this bracket has some of the most fun champs you can play.

Camp As A Champ

01-01-2013

thank you very much.

doomed2death

01-01-2013

AD Carry I'd go with Ezreal or Vayne.

If you like very active champions that are always running around and shooting off skillshots, Ezreal can be a lot of fun (he was for me during the freeweek ages ago).

If you like a very passive lane phase with lots of mobility later on and massive damage, Vayne is great. Either way, you'll have a good champ under your belt.

SilentSir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2013

Ez and Vayne are probably the best ADCs in the game. Ez > Vayne IMO.

Ez really is just absolutely OP in the game right now.

Vayne takes a little more skill because you really need to know your positioning, while EZ can just poke.

For APs.... You're pretty safe with whoever you want. Mid is fair game.