Rise of the Deathless

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pobbes

01-24-2013

Vargoth's Apothecary

Arlanx listened to the girl's sobs for a second before he frowned once more, "Cease your crying, girl. When you awoke, you had no idea anything was wrong which means you feel no pain or loss. Your eyes may look different, but they are still functioning. Look around this medical tent." He indicated the large number of people littered about the apothecary with grave injuries. "You should feel lucky that you are not as they are." Arlanx words were harsh, but no child of Mount Targon is allowed to cry unless in unbearable pain. And, of course, the first lesson of any rakkor is to bear any kind of pain.

When the young summoner who was unconscious in the chamber shot up, he actually surprised Arlanx. The mercenary turned quick to calm the summoner. "The warrior called Ordrimar is gone. I was told he has gone to Mogron's Pass. As for the others, that depends. Not everyone survived. The survivors are here in the apothecary."

Lord of Apoc

01-25-2013

Wess stared at Arlanx. "W-what?" She was confused but it appeared that her eyes were turning to normal by now.

Colonel qt

01-25-2013

((I dub this thread bumped))

Pobbes

01-25-2013

Vargoth's Apothecary

Arlanx looked down at the girl as her eyes faded back into view. "You shed tears for yourself over a flesh wound while you sit in a room among the dead and dying from the invasion of an undying monster and his pirate horde." Arlanx face full of old scars moves a little from a frown to something more weary, Maybe I'm being too harsh on the girl...

He waited a second to reform the words in his head. "Look, your eyes are already getting better. What I am trying to say is that you are one of the lucky ones. You survived." He turns his head to the other injured in the room, eyes resting on those moaning in pain.

Luparis

01-26-2013

((Post lock for the loss....))

Necromonger

01-26-2013

((I'm at the end of my creative rope for rp on this forum. Ashura suicide attacks the champions, giving the others time to retreat.))

((please continue without me.))

Colonel qt

01-26-2013

((no, stay here ;-; : ( X( :'( </3))

Luparis

01-26-2013

((necro wtffffffffffffff man... I'm pretty certain you had a lot left in you ))

SmileyDemon

01-27-2013

Shurima Desert- Subterranean Caverns

((Ashura turned upon the champions and attacked them in a bloodrage, inadvertently stalling them long enough to allow Ordimar and Geokhan to gain an insurmountable head start. Ashura was recaptured. As well as Nocturne and Brand.))

As Ordimar and Geokhan made their escape following the void creature Kog'maw summoners of the institute did not give chase. The reason of which made itself clear the further Geokhan Ordimar and Kog'maw went. The night sky above them darkened as ominous clouds began to form. At the top of the Oculus's spire Vessaria channeled her magical power onto the land the trio were traversing. The forces of nature bent to her will, forming a cloudscape in the sky. The high councilor knew that Geokhan was a danger, not only to the league but the entire world. If Vessaria could not contain him, she would kill him.

To this end the clouds opened up, firing terrifying bolts of lighting in rapid succession. The lighting arced through the air turning unnaturally, guided by the high councilor. One bolt impacted a sand dune that Kog'maw had just crested, making it explode in a shower of dust. The void creature tumbled end over end through the air from the explosion before landing in sight of Geokhan and Ordimar. The two raced towards the void creature but just before they reached him more lighting descended upon Ordimar and Geokhan. Each bolt struck the ground just around their feet and was discharged within the ground but each impact threw more sand into the air, which was now churning around them in a massive vortex. Vessaria's voice began to echo upon the magical wind. "I can't allow you to escape Geokhan. You're a danger to us all with what you know." With the dust vortex encircling the three, the clouds above also began to twist in a cyclone, its tip beginning to descend upon the earth. The cyclonic clouds above them opened up again however, spewing forth a terrible helix of lighting. It tumbled to the earth towards the entrapped party, Impacting the ground with enough force to destroy the earth around it. The earth crumbled beneath the parties feet as such an attack, turning into a sinkhole that quickly devoured the surrounding sand to fill its void. Kog'maw Geokhan and Ordimar were swallowed into the earth and would awaken to the darkest darkness all but one had ever experienced.

SmileyDemon

01-27-2013

Kalamanda

Mallory and Cato quickly went below deck to avoid detection just as a drunkard song began in Captain Gangplanks quarters. As they sneaked below girlish laughter could be heard while an obviously drunk Gangplank began to sing.

Fifteen men on the Dead Man's chest,
Yo-Ho-Ho and a bottle of rum!
Drink and the Devil had done for the rest,

The mate was fixed by the bo'sun's pike
And the bo'sun brained with a marlin-spike,
The cookie's throat was marked belike
It had been clutched by fingers ten.
And there they lay, all good dead men,
Like break o' day in a boozin' ken

Fifteen men of the whole ship's list,
Dead and bedamned and their souls gone west
Yo-Ho-Ho and a bottle of...rum!

At the last 'rum' a smacking sound could be heard followed by the shriek of a woman. Then suddenly a courtesan burst from Gangplank's cabin barely clothed and charging away with the hearty laughter of Gangplank at her heels. The courtesan looked at Cato and Mallory for but a second, catching them trying to sneak below deck. The woman said nothing however and quickly ran from the scene. Considering themselves lucky Cato and Mallory quickly went below deck, hiding in the Deadpool's cargo hold just as dawn crept over the horizon.