Rise of the Deathless

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Necromonger

01-20-2013

((I'd like to know if it was night time or something))

Ashura stumbled about, following the other prisoners- or rather, going in the same direction, as her weapon called out to her. She may as well have been suffering withdrawal, given how sullen was her gait, and how hunched she was.

Debris flew past her in slow motion, some striking her and she felt pain. It was a dull pain, as the lack of viable blood had drained her strength- it irked her that her power waxed and waned so much like the moon. But it didn't matter. For the first time, she was now met with powerful blood, infused with arcane might- and she delighted.

Geokhan's shards flew, causing momentary mayhem to the summoners. Like a ferocious predator, Ashura capitalized on their moment of laxity- she pounced, falling upon the mages with fang and claw, her attacks meant to draw the most blood. Today, she would drink- and drink to full power. Arcane blood would suffuse her unholy body, granting her a portion of their might.

She leapt to the nearest mage, determined to drink him dry.

Luparis

01-20-2013

Artificing Chamber Armory - Outer Corridor

Ordimar scoffed in frustration after defeating the arcane knights. The one he originally rescued looted the body of one, stealing the long sword and commenting in his own arrogant, condescending sort of way.

Approaching the end of the hall, likely nearing the Artificing Chambers noted because of the massive doors with runic scribbles. Reaching the intersection before the massive doors, bright lights fill the dimming corridor. Before he is able to react, the one known as Geokhan is seen rolling to the side, and the female, he now knew to be some sort of vampire, was on the prowl.

The first of the arcane blasts struck Ordimar which hit him fully in the chest, throwing him backwards into the stone wall and cracking its surface. Rebounded immediately, swinging his sword twice, once on either side and breaking into a full on sprint. More spells were immediately flung towards the Terror Knight, some striking him and others cast out of fear, missing terribly or having no effect.

A pair moved forward with their hands held high, sparks flying outright in the form of bolts of pure energy. While one bolt collided with him it momentarily shackled the frenzied knight. The next bolt collided with he and the shackling spell causing a bright explosion, sending bolts of arcane energy at those who were rescued. This, to the Summoners disdain, also hit the fearful Kog' Maw, who reacted by spitting an acidic substance at a group.

Knocked back, momentarily blacking out, Ordimar got back to his feet - stumbling backwards and knocking over a suit of armor. He bent to recover his sword and looked at his "allies", "What are you useless sods following me for!? If you're in such a rush to be rid of me, then piss off you shiny twit!" Ordimar had become angry, summoning to him his spirits and empowering his blade with the souls of the fearful dead.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luparis View Post

Ordimar scoffed in frustration after defeating the arcane knights. The one he originally rescued looted the body of one, stealing the long sword and commenting in his own arrogant, condescending sort of way.

Approaching the end of the hall, likely nearing the Artificing Chambers noted because of the massive doors with runic scribbles. Reaching the intersection before the massive doors, bright lights fill the dimming corridor. Before he is able to react, the one known as Geokhan is seen rolling to the side, and the female, he now knew to be some sort of vampire, was on the prowl.

The first of the arcane blasts struck Ordimar which hit him fully in the chest, throwing him backwards into the stone wall and cracking its surface. Rebounded immediately, swinging his sword twice, once on either side and breaking into a full on sprint. More spells were immediately flung towards the Terror Knight, some striking him and others cast out of fear, missing terribly or having no effect.

A pair moved forward with their hands held high, sparks flying outright in the form of bolts of pure energy. While one bolt collided with him it momentarily shackled the frenzied knight. The next bolt collided with he and the shackling spell causing a bright explosion, sending bolts of arcane energy at those who were rescued. This, to the Summoners disdain, also hit the fearful Kog' Maw, who reacted by spitting an acidic substance at a group.

Knocked back, momentarily blacking out, Ordimar got back to his feet - stumbling backwards and knocking over a suit of armor. He bent to recover his sword and looked at his "allies", "What are you useless sods following me for!? If you're in such a rush to be rid of me, then piss off you shiny twit!" Ordimar had become angry, summoning to him his spirits and empowering his blade with the souls of the fearful dead.
"I would love to, but my ****'s in THAT direction. I spent years forging that! I'm not going to have the League take it and use it for its own."

Geokhan unleashed summoning magics, throwing up a Barrier onto Ordimar, while launching an Ignite at the summoners.

"DIE, YOU *******S!" Geokhan's body felt as if it was on fire, but the summoners before him kept his focus on other things.

SmileyDemon

01-20-2013

((Yes it is basically night time when you all escaped. I make another round of posts soon......and by soon I mean early tomorrow :P ))

Pobbes

01-21-2013

Noxus Summoner Institute

Arlanx watched Anayo launch himself out of the institute with this mouth hanging open. "Damn." He seemed like a good man, but why was he running? The mercenary was conflicted, but looked down at the journal in his hands. Whatever information the swordsman had would be down in this journal. Arlanx could learn what he needed there. He hurried toward the apothecary to get as much time reading as possible before any interrogation.

SmileyDemon

01-21-2013

Noxus Summoners Institute

As Anayo began to run away Katarina seemed to vanish from the room in a puff of smoke only to appear above Anayo and fall down onto him. She made Anayo fall to the ground and pulled her sharp katana inches away from his neck, pinning him. She held the blade steady so if Anayo moved anymore he would lose a head. "Hmph." Katarina said rising slowly just as forty Noxian soldiers surrounded them and began to beat Anayo until he was unconscious.

Kalamanda

"Well..."
Cato looks out the same window and eyed a trading office at the head of the pier. He could see a man in armor and oddly enough floating boxes. "First lets find the harbormaster."

Elsewhere...

Maldras moved through the crowd that only seemed to thicken at the dwindling light. Once he arrived at the harbormasters trading post he could see eight yordles giving the man a hard time. "What do you mean taxes? Thats highway robbery! We don't tax people in Bandle!" said one just as another jumped on the window counter that the harbormaster was in. "Yea!" said the other, pointing her finger at him. "Look I don't know how little folk operate their trading networks but here in reality we need money for it to..." Another of the yordles charged him yelling "RACIST" and was held back by another of their crew."...work. At best I can impound your ship until such fees are paid. Now please, there's others behind you." The yordles drug their furious compatriot away as he screamed at the harbormaster furiously. The harbormaster sighed as the yordles left his sight and looked to Maldras just as he spoke.

"Expedition huh? Well if your on that mage farce perhaps you can tell me why boxes are floating away in the direction of their ship."
the harbormaster spoke calmly as he flipped through his harbor ledger.

The ferocity of Ashura's and Ordimar's charge, covered by the crystal shards and magic of Geokhan added with the vile void acid from Kog'maw routed the summoners in the confined room. Many fell before most of the summoners were able to flash away and out of sight. The prisoners, for the moment, had won.

Colonel qt

01-21-2013

Noxian Summoner Institute

Anayo shot a furious glare at Katarina, knowing there was nothing he could do to escape but shoved his sword back in its sheath.

"There is nothing I can do but, take my blade at your own risk."

and as he said that Anayo fell into unconsciousness from the sheer amount of soldiers around him.

SmileyDemon

01-21-2013

(( They aren't summoners but Noxian soldiers which in my opinion is worse))

Colonel qt

01-21-2013

((edited my bad ))

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmileyDemon View Post

The ferocity of Ashura's and Ordimar's charge, covered by the crystal shards and magic of Geokhan added with the vile void acid from Kog'maw routed the summoners in the confined room. Many fell before most of the summoners were able to flash away and out of sight. The prisoners, for the moment, had won.
Geokhan leaned heavily against the wall. The summoning magics had taken their toll on his body and Geokhan felt the urge to just rest where he was. He couldn't though. He had to press onward.

"The gear is somewhere to the left of us and down this hall. I don't know what you're doing Ordimar, but that is my destination. After that, I will give you your distraction. If I'm lucky, Vesseria's head."