Rise of the Deathless

12345612 ... 52
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shinozaki Ayumi

01-02-2013

((Alrighty. I guess I'll come in. oh and Hai. Ponies. I signed up on the signup page.))
Piltover, Lane 5.

Mallory became a mercenary after the events of the Dark Trinity. She almost became traumatized from Nocturne, but instead pulled herself together. She became a ruthless hunting queen. She lived with her sister, Vanilla. Mallory and Vanilla were always a working team, almost. Mallory's bounty hunting gave them a little bit of wealth and food. Vanilla asked where she got so ruthless from. But Mallory never answered back. She always just said 'its from the bounty hunting.'

Mallory still felt like she had to settle something. She just didn't know what. She thought it was the Dark Trinity thing, which was most likely it. She just waited for the day.

"Vanilla, you probably know where I've been. Right? The newspapers, the Dark Trinity?" Mallory finally had to confess.

"Yes, I do." Vanilla did think for a moment. "Why are you talking to me about this?"

"Well.. Let's just say I may have ties with it."

Vanilla immediately realized what Mallory was saying. She had a face of utter horror. "MALL! You coulda died!"

"I know, but I have to do something with it again."

Vanilla's expression darkened. Vanilla did know not to reason with her. She would just go anyway. Immediately, Vanilla hugged her sister. "Don't die on me, 'Kay?"

Luparis

01-02-2013

http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/438

((Please tell me if this wrong, and help me out Smiley. I read the first posts, but really had no clue as to what I should do. So help me out.))

Somewhere deep in the catacombs of the Ruined League

Darkness.... Something he had been acquainted with for what seemed countless years. He knew the smell, the sound, the taste, the feel of nothingness everywhere you turned, or looked. You became nothing, entirely. It was the most absent, devastating experience imaginable to a man. This... this wasn't that.

After an agonizing eternity of knowing nothing, the former Lord began to remember. Not remember his past, or who he was, or where he'd gone... Or more specifically, where he had failed to go... But how to breathe, how his mouth muscles moved, and his chest rised and fell with each passing breath. The twitch of his fingers, the ache of his back.

"W-w-where..." Speaking was almost alien to the massive warrior, formerly of the livng. Ordimar managed to lift his hands and found them almost completely restrained. So little room to work with. No matter how he moved, he was confined. After some fumbling and grunts of pain which left him wanting to scream in agony as his throat was so unbelievably dry, he flipped over his hands. His hands caressed whatever the smooth, hard surface was that held him but for the life of him he could not remember what it was.

Mustering up his strength he pushed upwards on his prison. At first, with no avail. The effort left him winded, struggling to keep his eyes open. He was in darkness... Was he even sure his eyes were open? He could blink, they must be! He could never blink, or breathe, or taste air back where he was. Not in the Between. With these thoughts in mind Ordimar pushed again, letting out a painful groan as a beam of light pierced his prison and right into his eyes. The prison slammed shut as Ordimar fought to raise his hands and shield his eyes.

"N-no.. m-more... darkNESS!" The giant shoved again, raising the prison significantly before he inched his hands to the edges of his confines. Exerting more and more energy, enraged by the possibility this is some new form of torment in the Between, Ordimar shoves the chamber lid off his prison to the floor with a massive crash. His body jerks upwards, and he looks this way and that... the whole place is alien to him.

His gaze moves to what he had pushed off. "A stone coffin..? Am I in a mausoleum?" Magme flowed around, lighting other tombs and strange, alien things. Among those things he noticed something very true, very precious to him... his armor and sword. He climbs out of the coffin, wobbling at first and moves to retrieve his precious armaments. After several minutes and tightening the final strap on his Terrorsteel Gauntlets, Ordimar reaches for the final piece... the mark of a Terror Knight. His helmet. As he slides the demonic helm onto over his brow, he senses he is not alone..

SmileyDemon

01-02-2013

The Old Institute of War

A death spirit much like the ones that the rescue team encountered at the league's entrance floats towards Ordimar. The amorphous ball of darkness begins to hum filling the knights mind with something he had not felt in ages...serenity. The death spirit floats away slowly as if beckoning Ordimar to follow. All around Ordimar spatial holes seemed to hang in the air leading into the place he had exited...the place he feared beyond all else. If he peered into their depths the place seemed to hungrily call for him to return to his torment. It wanted to take him to even greater realms of pain. Behind him Ordimar could observe that the coffin he exited seemed to have went through a hole that hung above him, thus crashing into the ground. The death spirit stopped just outside of a corridor that led away from the fiery arena Ordimar had found himself in.

Piltover Outskirts

Fifteen purple robed and hooded Adjutants followed a blue robed summoner up a deserted driveway. They had kept their horses back at the road from their journey and walked slowly up the lane leading to Geokhan's house. The 'retired' summoner had made himself scarce since the events five years ago but the league had kept distant tabs on him. The blue robed summoner went towards Geokhan's front porch and shooed away their purple robed counterparts before knocking on the door.

((sorta waiting to see if anyone else who wants to enter wants to meet one of the old members of the rescue team before the league sends summoners to collect them. Also lore-wise one Adjutant can easily overpower Brand so careful. :P ))

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmileyDemon View Post

Piltover Outskirts

Fifteen purple robed and hooded Adjutants followed a blue robed summoner up a deserted driveway. They had kept their horses back at the road from their journey and walked slowly up the lane leading to Geokhan's house. The 'retired' summoner had made himself scarce since the events five years ago but the league had kept distant tabs on him. The blue robed summoner went towards Geokhan's front porch and shooed away their purple robed counterparts before knocking on the door.

((sorta waiting to see if anyone else who wants to enter wants to meet one of the old members of the rescue team before the league sends summoners to collect them. Also lore-wise one Adjutant can easily overpower Brand so careful. :P ))

A voice shouted out.

"If you're wanting to ask me to forge you a weapon, you can bugger off! I got a full schedule and I frankly don't have the desire to forge yet another long sword and see one of you idiots break it!"

Geokhan however did come to the door and answered it with an annoyed look on his face, which shifted to shock, fear and then fury when he saw who it was.

"The League finally calls on Geokhan, eh? You expect me to run to your aid to fix another of YOUR messes. Well, I'm retired! I would need a DAMNED good reason to draw my blade again."

SmileyDemon

01-02-2013

The blue robed summoned removed her hood revealing herself to be Veronica. Who was someone Geokhan distantly knew from his time as the Ambassador to the Brackern. Her office was right beside Geokhan's in the old institute. Within she worked as the Demacian Ambassador. Such memories was hoped to conjure up familiarity within Geokhan as it was the only reason she was chosen to come meet with him. Instead of that however Geokhan would be reminded of the mad game he was forced to play with Shaco within his own office and how the insane clown killed his friends.

"Hello Geokhan. Its me Veronica. May I come inside?"
she said politely.

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2013

(( I'm goign to repost what I said in the sign-up list, to be honest I was very confused by the first part of the story, before the post by the man. Because I am a very stupid person and cannot image it right, I completely lose track of waht was really going on besides them needing to help a man defeat a dark summoner that had been brought into the world by some...Demon I presume? Will it make sense to start and post what I poste din the sign-up sheet? ))

SmileyDemon

01-02-2013

((sure but remember if you wanted to meet the author of the article you would have to start in Zaun as that is where they are printed now that the institute has fallen. Also post questions on the signup thread please.))

Vice Emargo

01-02-2013

A tall man in a dark coat slowly walking down the hall of the Zaunite printing company (By best thoughts of where he would be in Zaun then.), accompanied by three yordles who seem to be in an nonchallant mood.
"Have you seen to it that Mr. Rustle is not going to intervene in this matter?" said the tall man.
"Yes sir," said the yordle to his left, "I told him if he were to intervene he would lose half his pay."
"Very good, Now, you say this Cato Reginauld Xavier person is just down this hall? In room 404, Yes?"
"Indeed Sir! Just down the hall."

Geokhan

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmileyDemon View Post
The blue robed summoned removed her hood revealing herself to be Veronica. Who was someone Geokhan distantly knew from his time as the Ambassador to the Brackern. Her office was right beside Geokhan's in the old institute. Within she worked as the Demacian Ambassador. Such memories was hoped to conjure up familiarity within Geokhan as it was the only reason she was chosen to come meet with him. Instead of that however Geokhan would be reminded of the mad game he was forced to play with Shaco within his own office and how the insane clown killed his friends.

"Hello Geokhan. Its me Veronica. May I come inside?"
she said politely.
"Do I have a choice?"

Geokhan walked inside of his home, leading Veronica to his study. It was his last sanctuary, as books were the only stimuli Geokhan felt. That and talking to others...but the friends he had made were...

Geokhan grabbed a flask of expensive bourbon and eyed the color of it. He found it hadn't changed from its brown color and poured out a glass, handing it to Veronica.

"That stuff is older than the Rune Wars so drink it slow. You're lucky I don't drink since...the Ironspike Incident or it'd be gone by now."

Geokhan tried to guess why the League or Demacia wanted him. Kalamanda?....No...He had resigned from even that duty. What else could they want from him?...Not that. No way. He had done his job. He had failed his goals, but he did what the League had wanted. They had their information. They wouldn't DARE ask him to go back. Not after what he'd been through...No...had to be something else...

"I assume you read the file at least three times before coming here. So, you know I won't want to dance around what you want for ten minutes. What do you want?" Geokhan asked rather sharply.

Colonel qt

01-02-2013

((Since everyones posting why shouldnt I? :3))

Anayo returned to his home with a few rabbits stuffed in a sack. He put them on a table with a small sigh. He decided to eat later because he didn't want to use everything now. He went into a room that only had a few bookshelves, a dog bed, and his own bed. He went to a picture of his parents. He looked at it for a good 15 seconds, his eyes tearing up, but he opened it and there was a safe behind it. He inserted an 8-digit code and pulled out a little journal. This was a journal he kept while the events of the Dark Trinity going on and he had pored over it ever since he arrived in the mountains, hoping for answers. He flopped onto his bed and began to read, hoping to find some sort of clue.

12345612 ... 52