Katarina, Darius, and Chogath are trash

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChampAtog

01-02-2013

What is a sentence? I thought they started with capital letters and ended with some form of punctuation, maybe I was wrong, pretty sure I'm right though.

Katarina is crazy easy to shut down, so is darius, so is Cho Gath.

Katarina's legitimately strong if you build her right, and doesn't rely on kills nearly as much as you think she does. A smart Katarina player will just farm up and punish their opponent for any misstep, while building Liandry's Torment and a Zephyr, then stomp everyone. Cho'Gath is easy to play in the sense that you right click and occasionally cast a skill, but actually making him effective takes a significant measure of skill, especially when dealing with fast opponents. Darius is dumb, that's all there is too it. He hits really hard if he gets farmed, and still cleans up if he gets shut down hard. He has no skill/reward ratio at all, Darius players will deny it but it's true, the only saving grace for Darius is that he's good for carrying teams that don't know how to focus, as once they get everyone low on health you can clean up teamfights rather than having your team just out and out die.

CholericLurch

01-02-2013

God I hate katarina

Fants E Pants

01-02-2013

I main Katarina...
She's so easy to counter.
Use Fiddlesticks or Kassadin and shut down her farm early game, that makes her useless late game.
It's happened to me so many times.
Darius is so easy to counter as-well...
Use Teemo.