Katarina, Darius, and Chogath are trash

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

buukstabu

01-01-2013

Every champion has his/her weakness. You just have to exploit it. I play Darius and Cho often and I still find myself being shut down by a skilled player.

SS Tsugumi 4Lyfe

01-01-2013

you guys missunderstand what im trying to say no one but forte gets me. Im NOT saying their OP in a 5v5 i know how to deal with them im just saying in solo que what. OKay i phrased that badly I MEAN THEY MAKE bad people like people play only those champs reck maybe elos 1400-1500 and think their the best because they got a penta kill cause noobs dont have map awareness then they come to 1600 and are like OMG IM THE BEST STFU SCRUB IM THE BEST I GET PENTA KILLS NO STFU IM THE BEST thats basically what i hear from them every game im complaining about the kind of PEOPLE these champions breed

RQDora

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowed Ruby View Post
Now now. Deep blue ocean. Have you watched many high level games with cho, darius or kat? Notice how you'll probably only say ''I've seen Cho''? Kat and Darius are born and bred for being drains to their team, being able to shut down hard. Their strength comes from capitalising on noobishness and mistakes, which is why people think they're good, in a sense they are. They see mistakes and they pounce on the opportunity.

This is where it all falls to **** later in life. They believe that this pattern occurs as they go up as well, while they starve their team, get shut down, and have significantly less impact as players don't play so sloppy.

So, what I'm getting at, I guess, is that they do take skill to play, so in all fairness, people pubstomping to higher ELO's do have semblance of skill, but they're skillcapped easily, with their potential being capped likewise. Perhaps instead of raging, when you see a kat or darius on your team, have a little chat? Then queue dodge like a beast.

Cho, on the other hand, stays viable for a long while after. But I think his skillcap is also higher, from personal experience :3.
Cho can be made to be a godly enemy, or made to be cannon fodder depending on how you use him. If you ignore him when decently played, he can wreck a team fight. When you ignore him when he is given to someone who can't land a single q the entire game, or even get decent cs. Then. Well. He can be stomped with ease.

Side note. Support cho, one of the best things ever. High damage due to ultimate and q. Able to give the adc easy kills and lock up the other team's support, can basically annoy the enemy adc to rage the rest of the game. I'm not the best player in the world, nor do I confess to thing of myself as the best. But if I play cho, I can and will sacrifice my comfort zone get tank items only and pass on kills for others to have.

SS Tsugumi 4Lyfe

01-01-2013

i think you guys still dont understand me....... im not talking about the champions themselves im talking about the kind of people you USUALLY SEE PLAYING THOSE CHAMPIONS. Yes their good champions on their own i wont deny they have their place in the game its just the kind of people who play them tend to message me like OMG ENOCH HOW DO U GO IN 10 WIN STREAKS MY TEAM IS RETARDED I WIN MY LANE BUT LOSE GAME and then i watch them and their all playing katarina darius and cho which generally always win lane and i just go "facepalm" ur not good because u can get like unlimited sustain from creeps as chogath or ur not good because u have unlimited harass as katarina and ur defently not good because u press fuking Q to harass as darius U NEED TO LEARN ABOUT LANE CONTROL AS IN CREEP WAVE PLACEMENT MAP CONTROL ETC COMPOSITION but all they think about is OMG I WON MY LANE which is VERY easy to do as those champs =.=;;;

Forte Blackadder

01-01-2013

The people has nothing to do with the champ. You said that because of those people these champs has to be changed? I call bs.

Causing Panic

01-01-2013

@EnochNekoWang your top played champ is kat lol.... and 3rd is darius

Agent Of Doom

01-01-2013

So basically this is a post from someone who cannot figure out how to counter Katerina, Darius or Chogath and is raging on the forums about it?

Nearly

01-01-2013

Kat is a really good champ but she's useless if your team has taric. Darius is just OP because of his DoT ability, his gap closer, and his stupid regen over assist that does TRUE DAMAGE.. >.<

Martyrofsand

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnochNekoWang View Post
and thats also the problem certain champs like TF and akali you can stomp on by having a jungler camp them therfore you are stopping the problem at the source THESE CHAMPS however EVEN if u just let them farm and they get 0 kill are STILL EFFECTIVE MID GAME i forgot where i heard the quote the only counter to darius is the jungler so insntaly when there is a darius jungler is forced to camp darius? what a load of trash i play darius and katarina alot i quit them because i realized how trash champions they are and should be removed

Lets see champs I either have personally stomped Darius with or seen stomp Darius without jungle assistance...

Vayne
Lee sin
Chogath
Garen
Rumble
Elise
Singed
Jayce
Cassiopeia
Swain
Kennen
Jax
Nid
Riven
Diana

But your right totally have to have the jungle to shut him down.

DashOfLoyalty

01-02-2013

Have a problem with kids who think they're good with champs? Shut them down and teach them who's boss.