Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Katarina, Darius, and Chogath are trash

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SS Tsugumi 4Lyfe

01-01-2013

Hi, Im sure the many of you playing ranked solo que have noticed a large # of katarina players along with chogath and darius. Let me explain why. Its because they take no skill to play and give huge benefits. Please riot do something about this. This is a truth we all have come to know and maybe some are shy to admit but these champs are freaking trash as in they take 0 skill but people think they do. Unlike some creative champs like syndra that gives HUGE benefits if a skilled player uses. It hurts my brain to see players just abuse whats easy and does **** loads of damage on ladder because riot doesnt want to make change the champs and create more champs like syndra or vayne that are unique in its own way but are not considered OP or easy. Besides soo many people who THINK they are good climb their way to my elo which is around 1600-1700 from stomping noobs by playing katarina because they think their good because they can stomp scrubs. KAT DARIUS AND CHOGATH ARE NOOB STOMPING CHAMPS QUIT LIEING TO YOURSELF YOU HAVE NO SKILL thank you~

SS Tsugumi 4Lyfe

01-01-2013

Im not saying that these champs cant be used competitively but im saying that the MAJORITY and believe me i mean MAJORITY of players think their amazing because they use these champs and get soo many benefits by turning off their brain

Forte Blackadder

01-01-2013

How do they manage to stomp you if they have no skill?
Blame yourself and your team for not being able to shut them down please.

SS Tsugumi 4Lyfe

01-01-2013

You can check my history i dont lost to those champs because i play bot lane and i know how not to get roamed it just pisses me off hearing every katarina post game saying OMG MY TEAM SUCKS I LOST THE GAME BECAUSE MY TEAM SUCKS I WON LANE BLAH BLAH BLAH I DIDNT GET ANY GANKS BOT BECAUSE I MY TEAM SUCKS I AM SOO GOOD BECAUSE IM KATARINA thats what i hear every time i beat a katarina litterally almost word for word

Forte Blackadder

01-01-2013

Lol then you should be pissed at the players, not the champs dude. Let Kat be, she has nice b... knives.

SS Tsugumi 4Lyfe

01-01-2013

and thats also the problem certain champs like TF and akali you can stomp on by having a jungler camp them therfore you are stopping the problem at the source THESE CHAMPS however EVEN if u just let them farm and they get 0 kill are STILL EFFECTIVE MID GAME i forgot where i heard the quote the only counter to darius is the jungler so insntaly when there is a darius jungler is forced to camp darius? what a load of trash i play darius and katarina alot i quit them because i realized how trash champions they are and should be removed

SS Tsugumi 4Lyfe

01-01-2013

thats very true i agree im upset at the mindset that katarina brings to players it frustrates me so thank you for pointing that out but if a champion creates terriable human beings shouldnt it be changed in some way? Riot wants to create more players like scarra who look at themselves to get better not players who blame their team 24-7

Stonebuilt

01-01-2013

I lol'd.

Tucking Sits

01-01-2013

I just played two matches as Darius (combined 34/3/10), and I can honestly say that Darius is only good if he starts to rack up kills. The reason why I got most of kills was because my opponents either had poor map awareness, or they were stupid enough to get within range of my pull.

Shadowed Ruby

01-01-2013

Now now. Deep blue ocean. Have you watched many high level games with cho, darius or kat? Notice how you'll probably only say ''I've seen Cho''? Kat and Darius are born and bred for being drains to their team, being able to shut down hard. Their strength comes from capitalising on noobishness and mistakes, which is why people think they're good, in a sense they are. They see mistakes and they pounce on the opportunity.

This is where it all falls to **** later in life. They believe that this pattern occurs as they go up as well, while they starve their team, get shut down, and have significantly less impact as players don't play so sloppy.

So, what I'm getting at, I guess, is that they do take skill to play, so in all fairness, people pubstomping to higher ELO's do have semblance of skill, but they're skillcapped easily, with their potential being capped likewise. Perhaps instead of raging, when you see a kat or darius on your team, have a little chat? Then queue dodge like a beast.

Cho, on the other hand, stays viable for a long while after. But I think his skillcap is also higher, from personal experience :3.