Regarding Snowdown Showdown Icons

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VCJunky

01-01-2013

I know a lot of people were having problems with the Snowdown Showdown icons.
Are they still giving them out? Or has it ended already?

I really wanted to get the Shopkeeper Icon but I don't know how to unlock it.
I figured it had something to do with collecting all the other icons first...

So I tried that, but it turns out I got stuck on the Santa Baron icon. How do you get that one? I've been told you get it just by not being banned... but I'm pretty sure that is wrong. I've never been banned, or received any warning. To my knowledge my account hasn't been in the Tribunal either.

I've given out gifts, received gifts, given out Honor, and received Honor since the event began. Still nothing and it's after New Years already!

So am I too late? Should I open a support ticket? Or did I miss something?

Howard098

01-01-2013

Hello
This is a quote from Riot: "Please note that icons may take several days to unlock once you have completed the necessary action. If it has been one week and you still do not see the icon on your account, please send us a Support Ticket with the subject "Missing Snowdown Icon." At this time we are experiencing some delays in response times due to the holidays, but we will get to your request as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience! "

Also, snow down showdown icons will continue to be distributed until January 7th, 2013.
The Shopkeeper Icon will only be distributed AFTER the 7th.

VCJunky

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howard098 View Post
Also, snow down showdown icons will continue to be distributed until January 7th, 2013.
The Shopkeeper Icon will only be distributed AFTER the 7th.
Thanks very much, it's been much more than a week for me of course but I'll wait another day or two before opening a ticket. I don't know where you got that quote from but I looked around a little and couldn't find any appropriate info so I decided to post here. I appreciate the response.

Howard098

01-01-2013

Apologies, I should have posted the quote link.
It's from the Knowledge base - FAQ's.
https://support.leagueoflegends.com/...ifting-and-faq