Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

lol skin installer help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Atrim

01-01-2013

2 days ago i found out about lol skin installer, i figured out how to use it but then i ran into big problems, i did a skin on olaf and bad stuff happened, so i then thought deleting the skin would help, it did not. whenever olaf was even in the game the client would crash. now my client is completely bugged and bug splats when ever i try and play. i've repaired twice now and its done nothing. i deleted all traces of the skin installer and nothings worked. i searched all over and there is nothing i find thats helping me can somebody please post some in depth thing to help me, btw im not good at technical stuff like going into folders.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Javacup

01-01-2013

I would redownload skin installer, go to skin creation tab, models -> Olaf -> Check Olaf, right click -> make simple skin from this riot skin. Will remake his original model, and you will just need to use the program to install it.

There are guides all over.