Nate PlanB Suspicions.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Triforce711

01-01-2013

I recently had this guy named Nate PlanB add me and so I accepted not thinking anything about it. He then proceeded to ask me to buy him a skin. I had no idea who this guy was and then removed him from my friends list. I have a few groups of friends that do not know each other at all that play LoL. I had a few guys from each of those groups message me asking if I knew this guy Nate PlanB because he is asking all of them to buy him skins. Is anyone else getting these friends requests from Nate PlanB? No one knows who he is and yet he added all my groups of friends that have no connections to each other.

Howard098

01-01-2013

Looks like just an average Leaguer to me.
Logs on plays 3-4 games in one sitting, logs off.

SnappleMan

01-01-2013

I'll bump since I changed some of my accounts around. This person added myself and my smurf, and friends of Tri that we don't know. Now this person is asking for free stuff. I think it's a strange grouping of us to be targeted.

Idiot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2013

Why is this kid worth mentioning?

VioletPast

01-01-2013

I had someone ask me the other day "I'll gift you a skin for a nude pic of yourself." He was kicked from my friends list