Why is 1400 elo so full of rage?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AfroCanadian

01-01-2013

80% of the time someone does bad early game in my games leads to rage and "I'm afk I'll get elo back later you guys are bad" Just had an enemy orianna afk because he died twice mid to my anivia. Game before that my bot lane trolls because my lulu refused to ward.

TLDR: This is by far the worst elo I've played in behavior wise

Drukyul

01-01-2013

Because they're so close to gold they can almost taste it. And really, how good can a metal taste? Probably pretty bad. Hence, rage.

AcrobaticApricot

01-01-2013

All Elos are full of rage.

I've been playing in the high 1500s/low 1600s recently, basically every game I lose someone on my team is being raged at, and very very frequently when I win someone on their team is raging in all chat about how their team sucks.

Ranked just sucks until you get to super high elo where everyone knows each other, and even then there's still high elo ragers.

If you want a less toxic game experience play normal games, some prefer the added intensity of ranked though or they like being able to see their rating and stats.

Kami no Sekai

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfroCanadian View Post
80% of the time someone does bad early game in my games leads to rage and "I'm afk I'll get elo back later you guys are bad" Just had an enemy orianna afk because he died twice mid to my anivia. Game before that my bot lane trolls because my lulu refused to ward.

TLDR: This is by far the worst elo I've played in behavior wise
Is the ele where summoners think they are better player than the ones at the elo hell and think they play like pro, so they tend to be frustrasted and anger after seeing their own lack of skills, so they blame the teammates and the fights stats, even though, 90% of these people reac 1400elo by luck and by getting carried rather than skill

Boloney

01-01-2013

Probably because people really feel the pressure to get to gold.

When you're much lower, you just don't care as much.

Luxorflip

01-01-2013

wow

AfroCanadian

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcrobaticApricot View Post
All Elos are full of rage.

I've been playing in the high 1500s/low 1600s recently, basically every game I lose someone on my team is being raged at, and very very frequently when I win someone on their team is raging in all chat about how their team sucks.

Ranked just sucks until you get to super high elo where everyone knows each other, and even then there's still high elo ragers.

If you want a less toxic game experience play normal games, some prefer the added intensity of ranked though or they like being able to see their rating and stats.
Most of my losses atm are from people raging about stupid stuff and troll team out of a huge lead and let enemy baron late game because X is a dick for stealing enemy blue when its better that Y got it.(Even though Y ran to our blue). Or the classic wow A is terrible to retaliate to Person B. A afk farms bot and lets enemy team push towers

SUPERMANDATHOE

01-01-2013

Probably because they think they're the best players in the world and refuse to accept responsibility for any mistakes they make.

Jiblet Hunter

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kami no Sekai View Post
Is the ele where summoners think they are better player than the ones at the elo hell and think they play like pro, so they tend to be frustrasted and anger after seeing their own lack of skills, so they blame the teammates and the fights stats, even though, 90% of these people reac 1400elo by luck and by getting carried rather than skill
.... someone is bitter. By your logic over 90% of the lol community should be above 1400...
Fake statistics are fun

Demagoguery

01-01-2013

1400 elo is a painful place to be, where throws are so plentiful they leave people horribly jaded. It's like the elo where people are good enough to have the basics down but bad enough that they don't get that chasing too far is wrong, and that you shouldn't leave your team to get red buff while they do Baron... Or that if you're support Sona you don't have an excuse to get caught in their jungle trying to steal red buff simply because one or two players are carrying the team, because eventually the late game happens and things get ugly...