The Piltover Enforcers Office (Ask Vi)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Morgana

02-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enforcer Vi View Post
Vi shrugged at the gesture. "Alright, you're not touchy." She placing her hand upon Morgana's back, and lead her down the steps toward central Piltover.

A little sign swings down, almost hitting Jayce on the head.

"Not here. Went to seduce Morgana. I'll be at the Pitlover Central park. - Vi"
((You playing Vi as a lesbian?))

Morgana hisses and violently pushes Vi's hand off of her with a buffet of her wing.

"Don't touch me."

makmix

02-22-2013

Quote:
The Summoner would be met by an empty office, well, except if Jayce were still there. The summoner would need to find Vi.
Mack swears to himself.

"Damn, thanks Jayce...."

He rushes out.

Ask Shyvana

02-23-2013

(Imo, of all characters, Vi is the most obviously bi.)

Rosedrake

02-23-2013

Dear Vi,

So I heard you really like punching! What do you think of needles, workplace clocks, and jokes? (Haha, get it?)

Pun-ches aside (Teehee!), which punchable object do you prefer: sandbags or faces? What if the sandbag is the size of a six-stack Cho'gath? How about two six-stack Cho'gaths for size? What if it's actually steel pellets instead of sand in the bag, and you get prizes if you can wreck it? Which one do you prefer then?

Also, what is your favorite drink, and your favorite suit of cards?

Sincerely, Rosedrake.

Dear Morgana

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
(Imo, of all characters, Vi is the most obviously bi.)

((IMO, considering that you play every character except for Shyvana and Lux as bisexual, I'll take your opinion with a grain of salt, thank you.))

Enforcer Vi

02-23-2013

Quote:
Shyvana stared at the poking finger, briefly annoyed at the intrusion, then looked at Vi.

"Try to control yourself." Shyvana teased.
"Hey, aren't you the one with the rage problem?" Vi asked, scratching at her head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
((You playing Vi as a lesbian?))

Morgana hisses and violently pushes Vi's hand off of her with a buffet of her wing.

"Don't touch me."
((No I'm not. Vi is just very touchy. Bounderys don't exsist. And she thinks Morg and Kayle are fun to mess with. But she may be a bit les for Cait... or Ez, cause Ez is a woman too. Now jayce though, he's a guy. Also... The names Vi, as in Vi-sexual. *winks*))

Vi laughed at Morgana's reaction. "Calm down sugar. I'm just messin' with ya. C'mon." She said, nodding her head toward the park which the two would reach some time later.

"If I were to touch anyone, it's probably be your sist- wait, I should rethink this." She said, grinning at Morgana in a most obnoxious manner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosedrake View Post
Dear Vi,

So I heard you really like punching! What do you think of needles, workplace clocks, and jokes? (Haha, get it?)

Pun-ches aside (Teehee!), which punchable object do you prefer: sandbags or faces? What if the sandbag is the size of a six-stack Cho'gath? How about two six-stack Cho'gaths for size? What if it's actually steel pellets instead of sand in the bag, and you get prizes if you can wreck it? Which one do you prefer then?

Also, what is your favorite drink, and your favorite suit of cards?

Sincerely, Rosedrake.
Needles? Points. Workplace clocks, targets. And jokes? Oh, I got a million of em.

Depends on who's face we're talking about here. The sandbags do sound nice, but if I get the chance to knock out some annoying jerks teeth, I'd do that in a heart beat.

Ace's and energy drinks. Though you always need water as well.

Ask Shyvana

02-24-2013

Quote:
"Hey, aren't you the one with the rage problem?" Vi asked, scratching at her head.
"Oh no, I have no problem with it." Shyvana said. "But... don't poke me."

Enforcer Vi

02-24-2013

Quote:
"Oh no, I have no problem with it." Shyvana said. "But... don't poke me."
"Why not?" Vi grinned, poking at Shyvana once more.

Ask Shyvana

02-25-2013

Quote:
"Why not?" Vi grinned, poking at Shyvana once more.
Shyvana twitched, noticeably annoyed.

"I do not like being poked." She said carefully.

Dear Morgana

02-25-2013

Quote:
((No I'm not. Vi is just very touchy. Bounderys don't exsist. And she thinks Morg and Kayle are fun to mess with. But she may be a bit les for Cait... or Ez, cause Ez is a woman too. Now jayce though, he's a guy. Also... The names Vi, as in Vi-sexual. *winks*))

Vi laughed at Morgana's reaction. "Calm down sugar. I'm just messin' with ya. C'mon." She said, nodding her head toward the park which the two would reach some time later.

"If I were to touch anyone, it's probably be your sist- wait, I should rethink this." She said, grinning at Morgana in a most obnoxious manner.
"..."

Morgana said nothing, continuing to walk towards the park. Extending her dead wings out to their normal length to take up as much space as possible-which was equal to three Morganas standing shoulder-to-shoulder-she dominated the seemingly open area before the park entrance, causing passerby to cower a little and move well out of her way.

"...How much longer?"

She speaks with malice, as if the words were a piece of food that she loathed to eat and had just succeeded in spitting out.