The Piltover Enforcers Office (Ask Vi)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Enforcer Vi

01-01-2013

Vi sat in a chair at her desk, feet up upon the smooth wooden surface with a stack of unfinished reports. Her eyes were closed, and was silently snoozing. But the door opening and closing caused Vi to wake up with a start. “Who’s there?!”

Shaking her head, she stood up and walked over to the office’s counter and eyed the person with an annoyed look. Her head tilted to one side then the other, popping the joints slightly then yawned.

“”Sup? How can I help you.” Vi sounded almost anxious, like she would rather be out on the streets then minding the Office. A faint grin waiting to creep over her face at any notion of impending action.

((Feel free to post in either Role-play posts or Letter form.))

The Angel Knight

01-01-2013

Kayle wandered into Vi's office, her blue eyes resting on the pink-haired bulldozer. "Hello Vi, I probably know the answer to this question already, but what are your thoughts on myself?"

Ask Brolaf

01-01-2013

Brolaf walks in and slams his hands on her desk.

"Breakfast of bros?"

Ask the String

01-01-2013

Sona glided into Vi's office with a more vitalizing tune. She approaches the Enforcer with a smile, as always.

♪Hello there, Vi,♪ Sona's melodies started, ♪I feel this is rather obvious, but I was wondering what your favorite genre of music is.♪

AskCaptainPlank

01-01-2013

Gangplank strode into Vi's office, a displeased look on his face, more disappointed then angry. "What 'appened ta' yah? Yah used ta' be a respectable criminal, now yah anotha watch dog. Tell me yah opinion on me and me crew, see what criminal yah still got left in yah."

Enforcer Vi

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Angel Knight View Post
Kayle wandered into Vi's office, her blue eyes resting on the pink-haired bulldozer. "Hello Vi, I probably know the answer to this question already, but what are your thoughts on myself?"
Vi eyed Kayle walking into her office, an eyebrow raised up in amusement. ""Sup Angelcakes." She muttered as Kayle stopped before her.

Laughing loudly, she shook her head. "Maybe that Reed fellow shoulda asked me how I felt about you in that interview huh?" She gave the Judicator a grin and then winked. "Well I'll say, you're a good gal. Though From what I've heard, you seem to be more uppity then Cait. I mean hell, if Cait treated me like you do your sister? Hah, little miss goody-goody would be in the hospital with a broken nose." She shook her head. "But you should lighten up on her. She's your blood." Vi gave Kayle a shrug. "That's not to say I don't like ya, though."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Brolaf
Brolaf walks in and slams his hands on her desk.

"Breakfast of bros?"
"Hands. Off. The. Desk." Vi said sternly... then cracked a wide grin and laughed. "Only if you can slap some skin first." She grinned, raising her hand up in the air, making sure to be ready to pull back as soon as Brolaf came in for the high-five.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings
Sona glided into Vi's office with a more vitalizing tune. She approaches the Enforcer with a smile, as always.

♪Hello there, Vi,♪ Sona's melodies started, ♪I feel this is rather obvious, but I was wondering what your favorite genre of music is.♪
Vi's attention would turn from Brolaf as soon as he would attempt to high-five her as Sona glided into her office. She wondered what the string girl would want in her office. Probably was sent by Caitlyn...

"Hello?" She asked, raising an eyebrow in confusion as Sona only played music at her. 'Oh right... mute. Duh!' She thought as the intention came to her.

Vi raised a hand to her head and lightly scratched at the side of her head. "Sorry there lady, but I don't really understand what you're trying to say... erm... play?" She shook her head. "Can you write it down...?" Vi passed Sona a note pad and a pen. Obviously she wouldn't be able to really understand Sona until she understood the melodies the Maven played.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskCaptainPlank
Gangplank strode into Vi's office, a displeased look on his face, more disappointed then angry. "What 'appened ta' yah? Yah used ta' be a respectable criminal, now yah anotha watch dog. Tell me yah opinion on me and me crew, see what criminal yah still got left in yah."
"Well, well! If it isn't Captain Beard. How's that girl Miss Fortune?" She grinned, ignoring Gangplank's jabs. "Gotten her in bed yet?" She laughed.

"I expect a lot of you champs are gonna be migrating here to my place to ask me how I feel about you all, huh?" She waved it off. "I don't mind, makes my day a little more interesting at least."

"So... the Scourge of the Seas and his crew... I think you all are guys doing what guys want to do. I really don't care if you do it way out in the ocean, but don't think you can attack Piltoverian vessels and get away with it. I know Cait's got a file on ya around here somewhere..." She looked around the messy office.

Vi reached across the counter and grabbed Gangplank by the collar of his jacket. "Got that, Sailor boy?" She grinned in his face. After a moment, she released Gangplank. "So anyways, hows the drink and entertainment down in Bilgewater...?"

The Angel Knight

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enforcer Vi View Post
Vi eyed Kayle walking into her office, an eyebrow raised up in amusement. ""Sup Angelcakes." She muttered as Kayle stopped before her.

Laughing loudly, she shook her head. "Maybe that Reed fellow shoulda asked me how I felt about you in that interview huh?" She gave the Judicator a grin and then winked. "Well I'll say, you're a good gal. Though From what I've heard, you seem to be more uppity then Cait. I mean hell, if Cait treated me like you do your sister? Hah, little miss goody-goody would be in the hospital with a broken nose." She shook her head. "But you should lighten up on her. She's your blood." Vi gave Kayle a shrug. "That's not to say I don't like ya, though."
Kayle frowned at "Angelcakes" but otherwise lets it pass, as Vi speaks, her face remains largely indifferent.. until Morgana was mentioned.. Kayle's eyes flared for a second, she was a little tired of being made out to be the bad one. "Morgana wished to rage war against me. There was nothing I could about that. She brought it on herself." Kayle said simply "There is no "lightening up" with her.. she wishes to destroy me, and she has already plunged my world into chaos." Kayle rolled her shoulders forward, her massive wings stretching out as far as they could within the tiny office before folding against her once more

Ask Brolaf

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enforcer Vi View Post
"Hands. Off. The. Desk." Vi said sternly... then cracked a wide grin and laughed. "Only if you can slap some skin first." She grinned, raising her hand up in the air, making sure to be ready to pull back as soon as Brolaf came in for the high-five.
In an instant, Brolaf had slapped Vi's hand with his own.

"Nice try brah, but I'm the master at that. You're going to have to do better!"

AskÉlise

01-01-2013

"Well, well, well.." Elise's voice slid across the air as she entered the Enforcers office.. walking on the ceiling. "If it isn't the new girl.. ooh, and she toys too! What fun" Elise mused, smirking down at Vi "Hello my dear, you may already know me, but I believe first impressions are everything." Elise bent her upper body back, pinning her claws to the ceiling, allowing her legs to drop down. Once they did, Elise let go and landed gracefully in front of Vi's desk, allowing a small bow afterwards "My name is Elise, the Spider Queen. How ever do you do?" Elise fashioned herself a chair from her back legs, allowing her claws to drum on her knee as her blood-red eyes studied her new potential prey...

Enforcer Vi

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Angel Knight View Post
Kayle frowned at "Angelcakes" but otherwise lets it pass, as Vi speaks, her face remains largely indifferent.. until Morgana was mentioned.. Kayle's eyes flared for a second, she was a little tired of being made out to be the bad one. "Morgana wished to rage war against me. There was nothing I could about that. She brought it on herself." Kayle said simply "There is no "lightening up" with her.. she wishes to destroy me, and she has already plunged my world into chaos." Kayle rolled her shoulders forward, her massive wings stretching out as far as they could within the tiny office before folding against her once more
Vi sighed at Kayle and nodded. "Yeah, I s'pose that would wrinkle my feathers too. Get it?" She shook her head, knowing that Kayle probably wouldn't crack a smile. "Well... then I'd say you should just grab the girl and just give her a spankin. Hell, I'll even let you borrow my gear here to do it." She laughed at the mental image.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Brolaf
In an instant, Brolaf had slapped Vi's hand with his own.

"Nice try brah, but I'm the master at that. You're going to have to do better!"
Vi's hand attempted to move backward and frowned when Brolaf's connected. "Alright, you win. "So what I like to chew in the morning huh? Well I like to have a bowl of Pix's Charms. Ya know, that cereal stuff with the marshmallows in it? That stuff is good, I swear. Also Pancakes. Lots of pancakes. With chocolate and syrup. Fancy stuff is just... I don't know, not my thing. I like it to be fast and ready."

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskÉlise
"Well, well, well.." Elise's voice slid across the air as she entered the Enforcers office.. walking on the ceiling. "If it isn't the new girl.. ooh, and she toys too! What fun" Elise mused, smirking down at Vi "Hello my dear, you may already know me, but I believe first impressions are everything." Elise bent her upper body back, pinning her claws to the ceiling, allowing her legs to drop down. Once they did, Elise let go and landed gracefully in front of Vi's desk, allowing a small bow afterwards "My name is Elise, the Spider Queen. How ever do you do?" Elise fashioned herself a chair from her back legs, allowing her claws to drum on her knee as her blood-red eyes studied her new potential prey...
"Is the circus in town...?" Vi asked, Elise as she watched the spider woman crawling upon the ceiling. "That's kind of disturbing, but cool at the same time." She said.

Watching Elise drop down beside Brolaf and Sona, she grinned at the woman. "So, Goth..? Emo..? Emoth? I know of this one girl down in the Shoel District that says she's she Queen of the Damned... loves walking around in all black and has a lot of belts... even more then what Cait wears. Know her?"

Vi actually did know who Elise really was, but decided to have a bit of fun messing around with the Spider Queen.