What do you think of remaking these RP forums if/when Riot institutes its new format?

Yes, make the forum with no changes to make it different from these ones 2 20.00%
Yes, make the forum with some changes in thread organization 0 0%
Yes, make the forum and add some more rules 1 10.00%
No, don't make a new forum 1 10.00%
I don't know right now 6 60.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

New Old Forum Possibility

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-23-2013

I think most of us have seen the format Riot is hoping to switch these forums to. That is why, once the forums change, will probably make a new RP forum using the same forum website that Maelstrom uses. I'll keep it in the same format, and try to make sure people who have champions here can get the same ones when transferring. I won't make any rules or changes other than adding sub-forums for different locations, unless, of course the community doesn't want that. I figured it would be easier than having everything lumped under one roof. Again, based on community voting, I may break it into sections based on closed RP vs open RP.

The new forums will have the same rules as the current ones, but there will be moderators to prevent trolling, though I doubt that it will be much of a problem, since trolls will have to find the forum and make an account in order to post, and can then just be banned.

So, now is your chance to tell me what you think. I look forward to hearing feedback.

Leo the yordle

06-23-2013

There is still hope that they make the new changes better for RP so I'm not going to jump ship yet.

Ask Gem Knight

06-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo the yordle View Post
There is still hope that they make the new changes better for RP so I'm not going to jump ship yet.
^ This ^

Also, even if I voted 'yes', I wouldn't know which one of the 'yes' I should vote on, so... Yeah, I don't know xD

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-23-2013

That is true. I am mostly hoping to see if people would want this if the format of the forums did go to hell. I always expect and prepare for the worst, then hope I am pleasantly surprised. A bit cynical, but it tends to work. I certainly hope they adapt their new format for the RP forums.

Ask Mord

06-23-2013

^^^ I agree that it is looking grim but you never know. They may change it. I hope they do. If they don't I think we may have to move.

AODRG

06-23-2013

Doubt Riot will fix anything right away, but you never know. They may keep the old format like this and everything will be fine.

But in the chance they don't I know we're going to need to change something. Either move to a new site, merge with Maelstrom, or simply have to post around their (horrid) format.

leirynot

06-23-2013

I know I wouldn't want to merge with Maelstrom. I like MS, but they both feel totally different.

Ms Annie Hastur

06-23-2013

You can't **** up a forum as bad as you can **** up a video game. Calm down.