Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Game][Major]Constant crashes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

slappy330

01-01-2013

Last match that i played on PBE was as nocturne in the jungle simple to put this the game crashed at very which way first crash happened in the enemy jungle are taking red at aprox--6:52 in game time it tries to reconnect then just crashes for me.

afterwards i hard reset LolPBE.exe Bad idea.... game from then on crashed 5 times and i didnt even get past the connection screen.....but it seems that it doesnt crash when alt+tabbed Pbe is unplayable for me due to this bug crashes every 30 seconds is not a very stable game.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mr Strong Idiot

01-01-2013

I'm not completely sure of your problem, but you might his to repair/reinstall. If that doesn't work, then get support from Riot about this.