Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

plz ban this slycoat fella

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wraeith

10-18-2010

Quote:
SlyGoat:
Nah I didn't die to anyone but Kennen. Shaco pretty much just deceived in to score last hits on Akali.

Such an honor, the legendary SlyCoat has admitted to being slain by me. <3 If it's any consolation your team was pretty terribad.

Spartaan

10-18-2010

Quote:
xX Wolf Xx:
Such an honor, the legendary SlyCoat has admitted to being slain by me. <3 If it's any consolation your team was pretty terribad.

Imo he sucked too. Woops.

Wraeith

10-18-2010

Quote:
Spartaan:
Imo he sucked too. Woops.

HEY! You leave SlyCoat alone, he kicked ass.

Spartaan

10-18-2010

Quote:
xX Wolf Xx:
HEY! You leave SlyCoat alone, he kicked ass.

SlyGoat, and, screw you Wolf, you're next on my "I'm with stupid ---^"

Clown

10-18-2010

WAit im confused you had to get the ken to ss something for you?
It sounds like your trolling with your funny english and calling slygoat out. And what did he even say besides nice 1300 elo?

Spartaan

10-18-2010

Quote:
Clown:
WAit im, a stupid lil, confused, brat ^_^, you had to get the ken to ss something for you?
It sounds like your trolling with your funny english and calling slygoat out. And what did he even say besides nice 1300 elo?

Oh boy.

Dey see me trollin, moderatin, they tryinnn to catch me ---- postin dirty.