Sunfire Cape + Leona

1234567 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Beas7ie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endertome View Post
While I see your point, I'm not sure that you actually read the post except perhaps the first sentence or two.
You want sunfire to proc Leona's passive. I read that stuff too, but the important stuff is in my previous post because I'm awesome.

Lasterus

01-02-2013

This is a great idea, but it goes a bit beyond the effects of "hidden passive" that they want.

Sure "The Hunt is On" is a big one, but it has to go through MANY factors in order for it to work.

Both have to be level 16
Rengar has to have BTN
They both have to ult

It's a late game thing where a lot of the time, the game's already decided.

If what you're proposing goes through, Sunfire will be almost 100% staple on Leona. And if it truly was a /hidden/ passive, people wouldn't be scrambling to do it every game.

Endertome

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beas7ie View Post
You want sunfire to proc Leona's passive. I read that stuff too, but the important stuff is in my previous post because I'm awesome.
Then you left out the fact that

I always buy Locket of the Iron Solari on Leona. Because she's the Iron Solari.

Hypochondria9

01-02-2013

You would still have to play her support, because her jungling/top lane would be completely unaffected until she bought a sunfire cape. It would help her wave clearing immensely when she got it, and pairing it with abyssal scepter would be nice, you would be able to proc pretty much every passive and her teamfight damage would go up. It would be a nice option but do you really think rushing a sunfire every game would be better than getting her other core items, Leona loves her CDR and sunfire gives none.

Endertome

01-02-2013

Nothing's stopping you from getting CDR and other such items after acquiring Sunfire Cape and gaining more reliable damage solo. That I believe would be worth rushing Sunfire early for a solo Leona if this change went in.

Endertome

01-04-2013

Nudge

derp youre dead

01-04-2013

Yeah, this would be insane for CDR bruiser Leona.

Ben Caxton

01-04-2013

If you saw Leona and another support on the enemy team, you could assume she was going top, then send an AP to counter her, since she would have to rush an armor item.

But I mean, that's a pretty weak argument.

Overall, I really like idea, a lot.

Endertome

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Caxton View Post
If you saw Leona and another support on the enemy team, you could assume she was going top, then send an AP to counter her, since she would have to rush an armor item.
Untrue. She might be the Jungler. Or she might be going bot with the support and the ADC (say, Caitlyn, who has a fairly easy time against melee bruisers) goes top.

Can you imagine Bruiser Leona being fed kills?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Caxton View Post
But I mean, that's a pretty weak argument.

Overall, I really like idea, a lot.
I do really like the idea as well. That's why I proposed it. Thanks for your input!

Endertome

01-04-2013

Nudge

1234567 ... 9