cho builds

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RedHawk Shade

01-01-2013

havent tried him ad ot attack speed yet. wondering what people use.

also what does he get for jungle

PrfsrChaos

01-01-2013

Straight up AP, you can add a little cd reduction, but his ult gives you the tankiness that you need. He's a beast in lane with his passive.

Start with a catalyst to give yourself the extra mana, then other than that be careful, max your W first and you'll be fine.

I don't know about AD/jungle. Simple because AP Top is pretty awesome.

Side note:

Flash + Feast = super fun awesomeness of eating squishies for breakfast lunch and dinner.

Bolexle

01-01-2013

http://www.lolking.net/guides/50879

Check it out, it's my Cho'Gath jungle guide. Very in depth analyses of items, runes, masteries, and matchups.

iDpark

01-01-2013

Don't go AD.
Max E for jungle. His jungle got nerfed because they nerfed his sustain. Haven't been able to try him out but his sustain is still probably godly with spirit stone/passive.

Max e then Q. Q will give more damage when maxed, and will give you a higher burst. People aren't gonna let you walk up to them when you're ganking and W them.

Counter jungle. His R makes a great stealing tool. Smite + R is like 1.5k true dmg.

Directw

01-01-2013

I guess you could. I have tried it a few times in s2. Keep the long story short, it's suffice to say the result is not very promising.

With the new s3 items, I would suggest you start with jungle, and build the following item:
tabi boot, Spirit of the Ancient Golem, Maw of Malmortius, Frozen Mallet, Atma's Impaler, GA

PS: Is Cho still a range champ with his spike activated?

SilentSir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2013

Wits End. RageBlade. It is not uncommon to rush rod of ages, but I want to say those are your good items these days.