Impossible Intermediate Bots

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MinByul

01-01-2013

So... at level 13 with anywhere from 9-13 kills the intermediate bots had almost nearly full builds... there is no realistic scaling on it whatsoever. Intermediate summoner's rift is an actual intermediate with reasonable scaling. playing people is all and good but I like using bot games for new champs but beginner is too easy and too fast. Treeline is fun and I like it but the bots need to be on a level with the players and instead they have full builds before even my level 30 friend with whacked up mastery and rune pages can get two items.... anyone else find that fishy?

MauxFire

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2013

Work quickly to get to level 30 and the unbalanced aspect of the game will be mitigated somewhat.

SaintHax

01-02-2013

Nothing fishy-- you are probably feeding them. They may get gold a little faster, but as a level 30 I have no issues with them unless a low level summoner ends up with me and feeds them.

Ahskance

01-02-2013

Something else to consider is if you are Last Hitting.

When people start in LoL, they assume it's just one big PvP game, but it's rather deeper than that. If you just run after enemies rather than staying and farming while making sure to get last hits, you just end up stagnating while the enemies get stronger. Unless you get the kills and farm that way, but here's an exert from Gentleman Gustaf's "Gaming like a Gentleman: Laning"...

Quote:
Why else are lanes important? Minions (and their precious gold and experience) march straight down the lanes, like sheep to the slaughter. Let’s think of it this way. You’re stranded in the jungle, starving and nearly out of food. You come across a small clearing. On one end of the clearing is a bush of berries, and for good measure, freshly cooked bacon. On the other end is a lion. Which one are you going to have for dinner? Well the minions are like berries (and bacon). They’re just there to be eaten. Champions are like lions. They may give you more, but they also might bite your leg off, and you like your leg.

Zelkoba

01-02-2013

I find the intermediate bots on TT to actually be fun to play against. Honestly the bots shouldn't all be bad or ultrabad anyway, as it defeats the purpose of a bot game.
Besides, when you get so much gold passively anyway AND you're getting fed, getting a full build isn't out of the question.