So Who Counters All of These AD Mid Laners?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Imakeyoujelly

01-02-2013

If I play pantheon I destroy every AP mid. Lux,ryze,cass, it doesn't matter.

Insharai

01-02-2013

grabbing an early chain vest or ninja tabi is a good way to help yourself live through laning. Know your opponent and what they are capable of. Mages that can live through the damage like Ryze and Cho are good if you feel you will have trouble with your placement in matchups like Talon and Pantheon. Mages that can harass from afar and lock down your laning opponent like Ahri and Lux are also viable choices. Because most of these champions are melle based, your going to want to harass them every single time they go in for cs. If you can get them low enough then they will have trouble going on the aggressive when they start to have the damage. To help with this, it is not a bad idea to start off with the flask build to help you stay in your lane longer.

djd1999

06-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imakeyoujelly View Post
If I play pantheon I destroy every AP mid. Lux,ryze,cass, it doesn't matter.
try gp mid... clear all the cc almost every single mage comes equipped with

White Nitro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-24-2013

I have seen more and more people play Malphite mid against AD mid laners. Not a traditional Malphite style but it can help you in lane.

PianiParty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-25-2013

Ryze is always the answer

gest13

06-27-2013

Careful with Ryze early, cuz he is really squishy with no escapes. Also hard to farm under turret early

Zimboda

06-27-2013

I go bruiser ap morde build with his shield and w up they can't burst you and you can out trade them.

paxton22

06-27-2013

actually im sorry but alot of these people dont knwo what theyre talking about, against talon just go morde and panthe, same with zed because those two are assasins and just so frail early game

ZeroHigane

06-27-2013

urgot is a really nice counter to them. his passive removes there burst damage and he plays similiar to alot of the mids but with an ad build. should be easy formid players to pick up.

YasOOOH KILL EM

06-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh ScareKrow View Post
Whether its normal, or ranked soloqueue; im always up against an ad burst mid laner,(Zed, Kha, Panth, Talon, etc.) and no matter how much i out play them it seems in the end i loose most of the time, what am i doing wrong, and what are good champions to counter them in my elo? (1550-1650s)
Lee Sin.