Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Cassiopeia in ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Renegade Shaman

01-01-2013

Hi forums, so i play Cass all the time when i get mid, i absolutely dominate in Normal draft, but when I queue for ranked, all of my skill falls off and im useless. Can any Ranked Cassioepia veteran give me some tips/stategy, like masteries, runes, survivablity info, etc. Thanks

Kirielis

01-01-2013

Any reasonably up-to-date Cass guide on solomid, even if it was from S2, will give you that much. Except for masteries, which I think you should try 21/0/9 or 9/0/21.

As for why you don't seem to be doing nearly as well in ranked, odds are your normal elo is somewhat lower than your ranked elo at this point.

Renegade Shaman

01-02-2013

Quote:
Kirielis:
Any reasonably up-to-date Cass guide on solomid, even if it was from S2, will give you that much. Except for masteries, which I think you should try 21/0/9 or 9/0/21.

As for why you don't seem to be doing nearly as well in ranked, odds are your normal elo is somewhat lower than your ranked elo at this point.

Thanks alot, ill try some new stuff out and see how good i do