Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

soo can we fix sivir w cd?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XxXFrostQueenXxX

01-01-2013

sivirs w cd is off by 2secsfor all up grades plz fix this i dont know how many times that extra w proc cud have gotten me the kill -.-

CerealBoxOfDoom

01-01-2013

Why would sivir need an extra W proc if everyone just dies in 3 hits?

Fs Son0fSilas

01-01-2013

Bring back the toggle!

XxXFrostQueenXxX

01-01-2013

Quote:
CerealBoxOfDoom:
Why would sivir need an extra W proc if everyone just dies in 3 hits?

dosnet matter it sill should be the correct time imagine cass with a 5sec q when it sopssed to be 3 dat would suck

2012Skeptic

01-01-2013

Quote:
KingSilas:
Bring back the toggle!

As a former sivir player myself, I dropped off after the removal of the toggle. The toggle was just so helpful for farming and pushing and harassment if used right. After they removed that, it felt like a different champion. Maybe thats just me, but I love the toggle and would love to see it back.

XxXFrostQueenXxX

01-02-2013

ilove the toggle as well but they probably wont putt that back that would make her reck **** more than what she does now in team fights but it would make up for how low her range is still yet if you give a ability a certain cooldwon you should fix it to the listed cd not 2sec longer than what it should be