Should there be multiple spawn displays?

Yes 2 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Bottom spawn easier than Top spawn: Flip?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grunt

01-01-2013

I don't know if it's just me who has this problem, but every time I run AD carry going bot, I'd constantly keep flicking the screen down to see what I'm even attacking rather than the enemy bellow me with a locked screen can see my toes for the advantage. I thought maybe we can flip the spawn layout for top so it LOOKS as if the enemies come from top(on either team) and allies come from bottom.

That way there is no handicap seeing. Just a considerable pet peeve.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Duotriophobic

01-01-2013

I have this problem too when I spawn as the Purple Team. In my opinion, it is considerably more difficult to play Blitz if you're Purple and pushed up against your turret because the lower HUD blocks a majority of the lower half of the screen. I play fixed camera, so I often either die, or have a difficult time playing Purple because I'm fiddling with the stupid loose camera trying to see whats below me. There's not as many problems with this if you establish a placement in the middle of the lane, or if you have bot lane pushed up against Blue's turret, because you are looking at your opponents sideways rather than downwards. But that's also pretty difficult to do if you start the game with a jungler that needs blue. Because support/adc need to leash for blue, and it makes getting to lane difficult, because by the time you get there, the opposing support has already camped your bush.
EDIT: To alleviate some of this difficulty, I have shrunk my HUD size. It doesn't completely remove the problem, but it sort of helps.