Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

You win Riot. I tried to reform, but clearly all you want is to keep punishing me.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

gi3bnvd

01-01-2013

Quote:
ThisIsMinecraft:
I can think of many reasons why this is the case that have absolutely nothing to do with me.

go on, list them
Quote:
DeciEVE or AFK:
Saying 'bg' should absolutely NEVER be a reason to hit the red button, or report someone.

If it's a complete stomp, game ends 0-25 in their favor, it wasn't even remotely fun, I think it's completely understandable to say 'bg', it just means the game wasn't fun, and I think punishing someone for not putting on a happy face in the midst of something like that, especially where the teammates in that game were probably unfriendly to say the least, is just low.

except his game was not 0-25. it was 19/28. If he isn't having fun, then he should think about if he should continue playign LoL if he doesn't find it fun. No one is forcing to play. If he does not want to play, then it's not a problem that he can't play.
and about bg, it's not a punish if he didn't do anything else questionable, but he said "im done, not playing with manamune kass" in the 3rd game, so it's a punish

Ayrx

Recruiter

01-01-2013

I still think its a joke for riot to let this pitiful excuse of a community vote to ban its peers.

Duke Br0heimer

01-01-2013

3rd game it very much sounded like you joined in on the trolling, other than that it's not too bad.

I don't think I would have punished, but then again, I think the threshold that gets you banned is stricter for people who have been banned multiple times already.

Deceive or AFK

01-01-2013

Quote:
Sojs:
you just have to accept the tribunal for what it is, stop trying to fight it and move on

Not really, if people don't speak out that it's imposing really unfair standards on players, it won't ever change. Playing a co-op vs ai game is one thing - and there should be absolutely no reason for people to get stressed or rage, or be rude to their team. In a ranked, however, where a single mistake from your teammate not listening or refusing to pay attention, or being a dick can completely throw away all the hard work you've been doing for 30+ minutes, and getting banned over that for a 'bg'.. are you kidding me?

Expecting everyone to be super happy and polite in a ranked match where you're getting stressed, frustrated, and are playing your absolute best to win, only to be met with someone who blatantly doesn't care, is running down mid to feed on purpose and/or being a complete dick to you is just absurd.

The tribunal gets more and more strict every day, with more 'buzz words' being an instant punish.

Look, I hate people who verbally attack their team just as much as anyone else - I despise people who go 'this nami, complete trash' 'bot lane, gg, report pls', I think that attitude ruins games, and definitely should be looked at. But there's a line between that and venting frustration, not at your team, but in general - people aren't saints and aren't going to be super nice 100% of the time. It's flat out impossible to expect that. I think the only reason the OP got in trouble was that he was on their watch list for his other bans that he -did- legitimately deserve. If any other player with a clean record acted like that, it probably wouldn't have even gone on tribunal.

I think he was given a bad hand, tbh.

Giving someone a week or potentially a permanent ban over saying 'bg' is just ludicrous.

ThisIsMinecraft

01-01-2013

Quote:
gi3bnvd:
go on, list them

except his game was not 0-25. it was 19/28. If he isn't having fun, then he should think about if he should continue playign LoL if he doesn't find it fun. No one is forcing to play. If he does not want to play, then it's not a problem that he can't play.

People ban at the first discretion they see. They don't care about context, they just want to see an excuse to hit punish.

Dokmazing

01-01-2013

doesn't deserve to be banned.

Sojs

01-01-2013

Quote:
DeciEVE or AFK:
Not really, if people don't speak out that it's imposing really unfair standards on players, it won't ever change.

Expecting everyone to be super happy and polite in a ranked match where you're getting stressed, frustrated, and are playing your absolute best to win, only to be met with someone who blatantly doesn't care, is running down mid to feed on purpose and/or being a complete dick to you is just absurd.

The tribunal gets more and more strict every day, with more 'buzz words' being an instant punish.

Look, I hate people who verbally attack their team just as much as anyone else - I despise people who go 'this nami, complete trash' 'bot lane, gg, report pls', I think that attitude ruins games, and definitely should be looked at.

But giving someone a week or potentially a permanent ban over saying 'bg' is just ludicrous.

ya but it wont change anything you will just get banned, I was just unbanned from a 2 week ban last week. I know why I was banned I wont do it again I will just join in the circle jerk and be overly friendly to everyone for around 150ish games so my ban resets to 1-3 day suspensions

Moons

01-01-2013

Quote:
gi3bnvd:
According to your reform card, the majority of your peers voted to punish you. They clearly do not want you to be playing LoL with them. You should think about why this is the case.

Man... I rarely say something like this, but you just went full rtard

I just really wish this community wont decide some day that they dont want to play with you. Because you see, none does simply negotiate with a toxic community. Its hard to tell who they will aim next.

2pudge1cup

01-01-2013

Quote:
DeciEVE or AFK:
Not really, if people don't speak out that it's imposing really unfair standards on players, it won't ever change.

Look, I hate people who verbally attack their team just as much as anyone else - I despise people who go 'this nami, complete trash' 'bot lane, gg, report pls', I think that attitude ruins games, and definitely should be looked at.

But giving someone a week or potentially a permanent ban over saying 'bg' is just ludicrous.

players do speak out.

but any dissention is silenced by the downvoting self-appointed riot employees.

i dont see how any rational person can look at this 3rd card and say it warrants a ban. and of course it's one of those funky simple majority punishes which is almost identical to a simple majority pardon. it's not overwhelming majority or strong... its just a simple one.

Koronisz

01-01-2013

**** the tribunal and the fggots running it.