You win Riot. I tried to reform, but clearly all you want is to keep punishing me.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EpicFrogNinja

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2013

I get peeved when someone says "bg", but its not worth a week ban

The best way to avoid this though is to tell your teammates what they want to hear. Talking back only escalates the anger for all parties involved. Just act perfectly neutral the whole game through and then if they were toxic, report them afterwards. You don't need to tell them that you reported them.

Dr W

01-01-2013

**** community what do you expect

Alexandra Avdey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2013

Do or do not.

There is no try.

gi3bnvd

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMinecraft View Post
Yes, it sure is a crime to dislike playing with trolls.
According to your reform card, the majority of your peers voted to punish you. They clearly do not want you to be playing LoL with them. You should think about why this is the case.

ThisIsMinecraft

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by gi3bnvd View Post
According to your reform card, the majority of your peers voted to punish you. They clearly do not want you to be playing LoL with them. You should think about why this is the case.
I can think of many reasons why this is the case that have absolutely nothing to do with me.

Deceive or AFK

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicFrogNinja View Post
I get peeved when someone says "bg", but its not worth a week ban

The best way to avoid this though is to tell your teammates what they want to hear. Talking back only escalates the anger for all parties involved. Just act perfectly neutral the whole game through and then if they were toxic, report them afterwards. You don't need to tell them that you reported them.
Saying 'bg' should absolutely NEVER be a reason to hit the red button, or report someone.

If it's a complete stomp, game ends 0-25 in their favor, it wasn't even remotely fun, I think it's completely understandable to say 'bg', it just means the game wasn't fun, and I think punishing someone for not putting on a happy face in the midst of something like that, especially where the teammates in that game were probably unfriendly to say the least, is just low.

Sojs

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeciEVE or AFK View Post
Saying 'bg' should absolutely NEVER be a reason to hit the red button, or report someone.

If it's a complete stomp, game ends 0-25 in their favor, it wasn't even remotely fun, I think it's completely understandable to say 'bg', and I think punishing someone for not putting on a happy face in the midst of something like that, especially where the teammates in that game were probably unfriendly to say the least, is just low.
you just have to accept the tribunal for what it is, stop trying to fight it and move on

spciytaco69r

01-01-2013

There's no room for anyone having a rational discussion with you ever. You're right and everyone's wrong in your mind. Now, you're flying off the handle with personal attacks or trollish childish comments because you can't take people having different opinions and a different personal preference

2pudge1cup

01-01-2013

That shouldn't be bannable at all.

Anyone who thinks the last card warrants punishment is out of their minds.

SuperfluousComma

01-01-2013

Is that you, Rammblin?