Worst PoS anime you've watched?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Quision

01-02-2013

I wish my life could be like that guy from School Days at my actual school. Without the death and all... ._.

Easy Pickins

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeppaNil View Post
I wish my life could be like that guy from School Days at my actual school. Without the death and all... ._.
The death was the best part.

EasymodeX

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scootăloo View Post
Regardless of the definition of mediocre, helsing is by all accounts, a bad anime. As in, not good.
I liked the original Hellsing (TV). Thought it was great. The anime was devoid of a lot of things -- significant plot, etc. However, it was 100% pure badass main character is badass. So it was thin, but what it had was very good.

I like (OVA) better overall, although the comic relief / chibi **** is annoying (same reason I think FMA is on par with FMA:B, even though FMA:B has a stronger story).

Quote:
Just wondering.
[...]
Or Jojos bizarre adventure?
Zetsuen no Tempest is overrated.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure is not a 'new' anime.

I remember a conversation with a buddy a few weeks ago about Hunter x Hunter being a new anime. I lol'd.

On topic worst anime ever:

I can't decide between Tokko and Peacemaker Kurogane.

Tokko had all the makings of something potentially interesting -- some action, insidious plot, ok characters. That was the first minute episode 1. From there it all went downhill, with a poorly-expressed story, flat dialogue, and forgettable action.

Peacemaker Kurogane is basically Rurouni Kenshin with a dweeb 12yo shounen protagonist, shallow dialogue, and 18 out of ~25 episodes of pure filler trash. They could have fit the entire plot into 10 episodes without rushing it at all. Complete facepalm.

The best part is that somehow it's on the animenfo's top 200 list. Whattehfuafskaf

Worstcase

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2013

The second story arc for Sword Art Online was just awful. 'Course though I've only ever watched 2 other animes in addition to that one.

Lagfromhell

01-02-2013

Ever since I was introduced to One Piece, I've always referred to it as One Piece of Sh!t.

RazyUltim8

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThorOdinMog View Post
Memories was good, Melodies was better. Fantastic series, I hope you're attempting to troll.
I'm not trolling, it was by far the worst attempt at drama I have ever watched.

The characters are dull and bland, the voice actors are very annoying and the extreme attempts to be deep and dramatic are pathetic.

Top it off with supposedly artistic environments and backgrounds that would be ok on a series worth a damn, but not here. I just can't feel anything.

Oh, and (spoiler ahead, IDC about this series but im nice like that) the fact that it's based on an eroge whatever... yup, let's put it on the script so the shy and troubled chick ****s a guy in the rooftop, makes sense.

Easy Pickins

01-02-2013

Guilty Crown is so bad it's almost good.
Besides that Mars of Destruction and Ghost Talker's Daydream are by far the worst things I have ever seen.

RazyUltim8

01-02-2013

Also to the people saying that steins gate and clannad were bad... i dont even know what to say lol.

like, whats a good series for you then?

Einheria Valesti

01-02-2013

Clannad art is horrendous, and none of it's characters are unique or all that interesting if you ignore the main couple but it's premise and how it handles things are well done.

Anyone who says Steins gate is bad probably just got confused and upset at it

Athene

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scootăloo View Post
Anyone who says Steins gate is bad probably just got confused and upset at it
^^

and anyone that likes Steins gate i recommend Chaos;Head. same sort of thing

OT: All these guilty crown haters.....i could honestly watch guilty crown ep 19 1000000000000 times, and i love the soundtrack...but MEH.