Worst PoS anime you've watched?

12345678 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Easy Pickins

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobagoh View Post
I watched FMA once.

I stopped watching 5 minutes in, because that's how bad it was.
FMA is an excellent series, you just have **** taste. I marathoned Brotherhood in less than 3 days.

Quision

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indari View Post
hellsing is total ****
The 12 or 13 episode show sucks, did you try the OVA?

Einheria Valesti

01-01-2013

helsing was pretty bad, naruto/bleach are obviously god awful lumps of ****. Sword art online had me cringing the entire time due to its awfulness. Elfen lied is severely overrated and terrible. I don't know what the worst anime i've ever seen is though. Any moe blob slice of life/harem/kawaii uguu show usually annoys me, so i'll just lump them all together. Other than K-on! For some reason i thought that was enjoyable

Athene

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scootăloo View Post
helsing was pretty bad, naruto/bleach are obviously god awful lumps of ****. Sword art online had me cringing the entire time due to its awfulness. Elfen lied is severely overrated and terrible. I don't know what the worst anime i've ever seen is though. Any moe blob slice of life/harem/kawaii uguu show usually annoys me, so i'll just lump them all together. Other than K-on! For some reason i thought that was enjoyable
You're an idiot.

Einheria Valesti

01-01-2013

until you can come up with a compelling argument on why those aren't god awful you're the idjit.

DOHOHO OPINIONS ARE FUN

Athene

01-01-2013

Quote:
First of all:

Hellsing bad? with what reason? I found that at least the OVAs were fine. The anime itsself was mediocre at best, but it wasn't bad.

Naruto/Bleach are awful depending on your age, it's made for 10-14 year old and it pleases those audiences to great effect. They wouldn't be the most popular animes in the world if they weren't good.

Sword Art Online is just in its first stages of developement, they're making more seasons and slowly developing a better plot. The action scenes were good, if not great. Yes the facial structure and other parts were a bit under done, and certain parts predictable, but they're playing a game and most games are predictable.

Saying "Slice of life/harem/kawaii uguu show annoys me so i'll just lump them all together...other than K-On" shows that you obviously don't have real experience with proper slive of live/harem/kawaii uguu animes, as there are lots that are enjoyable. Grouping them up and saying "oh with 1 exception" shows lack of experience, or a personal preference that is inexperienced or ignorant.

is that better for you?

Einheria Valesti

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perceverance View Post
First of all:

Hellsing bad? with what reason? I found that at least the OVAs were fine. The anime itsself was mediocre at best, but it wasn't bad.

Naruto/Bleach are awful depending on your age, it's made for 10-14 year old and it pleases those audiences to great effect. They wouldn't be the most popular animes in the world if they weren't good.

Sword Art Online is just in its first stages of developement, they're making more seasons and slowly developing a better plot. The action scenes were good, if not great. Yes the facial structure and other parts were a bit under done, and certain parts predictable, but they're playing a game and most games are predictable.

Saying "Slice of life/harem/kawaii uguu show annoys me so i'll just lump them all together...other than K-On" shows that you obviously don't have real experience with proper slive of live/harem/kawaii uguu animes, as there are lots that are enjoyable. Grouping them up and saying "oh with 1 exception" shows lack of experience, or a personal preference that is inexperienced or ignorant.

is that better for you?

Mediocre falls into the area of "below average" that's bad.

They wouldn't be the most popular animes in the world if they weren't

1) sensationalized
2) easy to swallow/understand
3) low budget enough to keep cranking out IE constant flow of new media

You're mistaking quantity for quality. There's a lot of them and none of them are very good in anything but sales. Which while respectable, does not float in my book. 10-14 year olds have a wide variety of better anime they could be watching.

I promise I've seen more harem/slice of life animes than you have. When I was a kid/teenager they were my favorite thing to watch and I've since grown out of them for the most part. You can literally lump 95% of them together as they all fall into the same tropes/ character archtypes and overall feel though.

You sound awfully butt devastated over a few opinions. I can almost hear your neck beard bristling :L

Athene

01-01-2013

Quote:

They wouldn't be the most popular animes in the world if they weren't

1) sensationalized
2) easy to swallow/understand
3) low budget enough to keep cranking out IE constant flow of new media

You're mistaking quantity for quality. There's a lot of them and none of them are very good in anything but sales. Which while respectable, does not float in my book. 10-14 year olds have a wide variety of better anime they could be watching.

I promise I've seen more harem/slice of life animes than you have. When I was a kid/teenager they were my favorite thing to watch and I've since grown out of them for the most part. You can literally lump 95% of them together as they all fall into the same tropes/ character archtypes and overall feel though.

You sound awfully butt devastated over a few opinions. I can almost hear your neck beard bristling :L
Gintama has a lot of anime. So does Fairy Tail. So does Prince of Tennis. There are a lot of animes with a large quantity, but they don't appeal as much as naruto and bleach do. 10-14 year olds don't need to see pantyshot animes 24 7, so those animes are for them instead.

Also, you can't say that "oh i loved them but now i hate them theyre all the same". If you loved them at some point in your life, they were successful, as they appealed to you from the getgo. And i highly doubt you've seen more than me.

I'm not butt devestated, i'm pointing out your flaws.

Jesus the Friend

01-01-2013

Quote:
Actually no, "mediocre" by definition means "average".

You can't be mediocre and below average at the same time... let alone "bad".

Athene

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus the Friend View Post
Actually no, "mediocre" by definition means "average".

You can't be mediocre and below average at the same time... let alone "bad".
^^^^^

12345678 ... 13