Unable to buy from store

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RaiceDaoud

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2013

Lately, around the same time as s3 patch (can't remember if it was right before or right after) i'v been unable to make lovely purchases at the LoL store. When i click the buy button, the store shows up just fine, but when I click any of the tabs for runes/champs etc. the screen goes blank for a second then it says Session Expired, and then it shows galio wearing a cool pair of shades, cbing me from making my lovely purchases. He must know I'm not willing to use my valuable rp on him as I'm saving it for Firefang Warwick.

More info:
It says an error is preventing me from making purchases etc. as soon as i click on any of the tabs in the store. I can't even buy runes.
I tried re logging into the client, restarting my computer, uninstalling and re installing LoL to no avail.
I have windows 7 with only the most basic firewall that's preinstalled in windows
I have never encountered this problem before
This occurred around the time I changed a few of my computer security settings, but am unsure how that would affect the lol store, or if there are security somethings i have to enable to be able to purchase from the store.

TY, any help would be appreciated as I love me some werewolf-type beasty things. Especially when they are on fire.

RaiceDaoud

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2013

bump

Gukswar

01-21-2013

it just started doing that to me

iSuicidy

04-20-2013

The exact same is happening to me.
Please help! :c I want to finally get my T3 runes