Ask The Arrow of Retribution 2.0

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Steampwrd Kitten

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupted Sniper View Post
((You misquoted but answered correctly... xD and please don't tell me you are pulling my leg along with Kayle pls...))

My only goal in life is not the destruction of Noxus... But retribution against all that is responsible. For I will not paint another town the darkest shade of red the same they have painted the village that I have thrown away for the sake of my responsibility. They have invaded, pillaged, and murdered and so those responsible will be returned a thousand-fold in kind. Revenge does not mean massacre, but a price is to be paid.

Varus then continued to answer her second question.

Change does not only bring people growth and if you truly want an example, the various champions that have came to this league for their different purposes are examples, one of those cases stands right before you. Varus gestures to himself.

Varus' face contorts, it twists and bends. Mixed emotions have shown itself on that cold dead face of his. Of pain, reminiscence and of course... Of Hatred. As he begun to answer the Ionian woman's final question.

Do I even still have the luxury to miss them? When I have abandoned them?
"Dunno." Her response was rather short in reply to his whole reply. "Have you lost your humanity in an effort to right what you see as a failure?" Gesturing towards him lightly, "You allowed yourself corruption.. You don't believe you have the right to live as a human anymore. To enjoy what you still have. I just don't see a point in existing if nothing but revenge is there. Urgot gave me the same answer, and I can't grasp his reasoning. Vengeance is dangerous.. "

Mai frowned a bit as she thought about her own response, then shrugged lightly, "Ionians are about balance, right? Where's your balance, Varus?"

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2013

Quote:
Then you also are a man bound by obligations and duty. Like this wretched corpse. Then know that your path cannot be tread without casualties for dangers are always nearby. Whether it is during your slumber or when you have let down your guard.

Varus then asked with a curious tune.

But how is it that you have managed this far?

((Good night then))
"With my new found powers given to me by the Void....I have been allowed access to see around the world in short incraments, I am able to see most of Valoran for about 5 seconds... If I see one of those beasts lurking, I immediately head there."
"And yes, I do feal bound to be the only one able to see these creatures, and have to eliminate them myself, and yes, casulties have happened."
"Once upon a time....in Demacia, I had to save a Summoner I had been talking to about their favorite Champiom, then out from behind, the beast came snarling and charging."
"I then pushed him aside and took the full force of the beast."
"He almost literally ripped my head from my shoulders, but it could not because of my lessons I have learned."
"I do not only use a bow to take these things down to finish, I had to fight this with only my fists, and my wits."
"I took off running, and running, and kept on running, until I reached an alley, then I ran in."
"The beast followed me straight in, just where I wanted it to be."
"Then I became the predator for a moment, and charged the monster, and it charged me."
"The Void had a moment of delight for me....as all of a sudden my hands turned to demonic claws...I didn't stop to question, becasue my life was at stake here, and I took my new...claws and dug them straight into the beast, and ripped it asunder." (( Asunder means, in pieces, or usually used to say Down the middle, in half. ))
"My hands then morphed back into their normal shape...I was horrified of myself....but I only knew it had to be the Void's work, as there was no other magical being around me at the time...."
"But anyways, into my duty, I retrieved my R.Q.R Cube and inprisoned the beast, so that it will never hurt those in Demacia."
"I have also come to the conclusion....that there are several hundreds of these beasts lying in every City-State, just sleeping, ready to re-awaken, and spread their terror."
"And that at the time, I thought Demacia was now safe, then I did my own calculations....and I still had found my job was simply one of over ten-thousand done...."
"I went back to the Summoner I was talking to, and told him I thought I saw a ghost....less similar in appearance to Nocturne."
"He said I was crazy, I told him I am, but I also told him that I just wanted to protect him."
"He said thank you in what perhaps was sarcasm, and walked off."
"The burden I carry is heavy, but the joy it brings me to protect people makes up for it, but it is still, a burden, and a blessing."

(( EDIT: And months before I thought I could never right something as long as this....didn't think I could get past 4 lines of text.. wow I see how some of you champions feal now, sorta. ))

Corrupted Sniper

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vice Emargo View Post
"With my new found powers given to me by the Void....I have been allowed access to see around the world in short incraments, I am able to see most of Valoran for about 5 seconds... If I see one of those beasts lurking, I immediately head there."
"And yes, I do feal bound to be the only one able to see these creatures, and have to eliminate them myself, and yes, casulties have happened."
"Once upon a time....in Demacia, I had to save a Summoner I had been talking to about their favorite Champiom, then out from behind, the beast came snarling and charging."
"I then pushed him aside and took the full force of the beast."
"He almost literally ripped my head from my shoulders, but it could not because of my lessons I have learned."
"I do not only use a bow to take these things down to finish, I had to fight this with only my fists, and my wits."
"I took off running, and running, and kept on running, until I reached an alley, then I ran in."
"The beast followed me straight in, just where I wanted it to be."
"Then I became the predator for a moment, and charged the monster, and it charged me."
"The Void had a moment of delight for me....as all of a sudden my hands turned to demonic claws...I didn't stop to question, becasue my life was at stake here, and I took my new...claws and dug them straight into the beast, and ripped it asunder." (( Asunder means, in pieces, or usually used to say Down the middle, in half. ))
"My hands then morphed back into their normal shape...I was horrified of myself....but I only knew it had to be the Void's work, as there was no other magical being around me at the time...."
"But anyways, into my duty, I retrieved my R.Q.R Cube and inprisoned the beast, so that it will never hurt those in Demacia."
"I have also come to the conclusion....that there are several hundreds of these beasts lying in every City-State, just sleeping, ready to re-awaken, and spread their terror."
"And that at the time, I thought Demacia was now safe, then I did my own calculations....and I still had found my job was simply one of over ten-thousand done...."
"I went back to the Summoner I was talking to, and told him I thought I saw a ghost....less similar in appearance to Nocturne."
"He said I was crazy, I told him I am, but I also told him that I just wanted to protect him."
"He said thank you in what perhaps was sarcasm, and walked off."
"The burden I carry is heavy, but the joy it brings me to protect people makes up for it, but it is still, a burden, and a blessing."

(( EDIT: And months before I thought I could never right something as long as this....didn't think I could get past 4 lines of text.. wow I see how some of you champions feal now, sorta. ))
((I can't imagine writing an essay for every single questions asked. Think how long it would take?))

Varus ponders for awhile.

So your "gift" from the void have shown it self to be positive in Nature?

Varus have stopped with the wandering and readjusted

Nevertheless you have made your decision. The decision to uphold this gift and to use it to save, not to condemn. And if individuals are unable to understand your purpose you would still be content. Those personal traits are quite commendable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeKitten View Post
"Dunno." Her response was rather short in reply to his whole reply. "Have you lost your humanity in an effort to right what you see as a failure?" Gesturing towards him lightly, "You allowed yourself corruption.. You don't believe you have the right to live as a human anymore. To enjoy what you still have. I just don't see a point in existing if nothing but revenge is there. Urgot gave me the same answer, and I can't grasp his reasoning. Vengeance is dangerous.. "

Mai frowned a bit as she thought about her own response, then shrugged lightly, "Ionians are about balance, right? Where's your balance, Varus?"
It has been tipped. For my own scale have been split in half and thrown back right into my face. If this balance can still be maintained. Then that decision wouldn't have to be made.

Steampwrd Kitten

01-05-2013

Quote:
It has been tipped. For my own scale have been split in half and thrown back right into my face. If this balance can still be maintained. Then that decision wouldn't have to be made.
"Or maybe it had to be made to maintain the balance." She questioned with an eyebrow sliding up ever so lightly. Mai gave him a once over, seeming to have gained some confidence while speaking with him.

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2013

"Yes, they are apparently helpful, I have yet to see a problem besides some public uncomfortability in talking to a citizen. As if they were to see me with it and run away. Which has happened only once."
"I don't know what the Void wants from me, but I try to find that out."
"So what is is that you carry a burden for? I don't seem to know you all that well, mostly due to my inexperience."

Corrupted Sniper

01-05-2013

Quote:
"Or maybe it had to be made to maintain the balance." She questioned with an eyebrow sliding up ever so lightly. Mai gave him a once over, seeming to have gained some confidence while speaking with him.
The decision had to be made for I am but one man and I can not protect everything that I needed to protect with one pair of hands. The Ionian army has retreated and had abandoned the Southern provinces, where the army of Noxus marched in and begun to pillage and murder. It had to be made because the Elders have simply decided to sit and watch, where their people suffered. We are cannon fodders, nothing less, nothing more.

Quote:
"Yes, they are apparently helpful, I have yet to see a problem besides some public uncomfortability in talking to a citizen. As if they were to see me with it and run away. Which has happened only once."
"I don't know what the Void wants from me, but I try to find that out."
"So what is is that you carry a burden for? I don't seem to know you all that well, mostly due to my inexperience."
My obligations and duty as the guardian of the Sacred temple of Ionia. The temple which was made to prevent the corruption from spreading out and consuming the island on which we live. It is this burden that I carry and it is because of this burden. That I have lost something precious.

Vice Emargo

01-05-2013

"I will not ask what that precious is, but only guess that it is either Freedom, or a loved one."
"Now, off the topic of burdens such as this..."
Vice takes out his bow.
"I hand made this bow to perfection as I could, It can fire a wide variety of different arrows, even if they are not standard."
"I train with it well and hard, and I clean it up to snuff every day of the week, making sure it is in vintage condition."

Corrupted Sniper

01-05-2013

Quote:
"I will not ask what that precious is, but only guess that it is either Freedom, or a loved one."
"Now, off the topic of burdens such as this..."
Vice takes out his bow.
"I hand made this bow to perfection as I could, It can fire a wide variety of different arrows, even if they are not standard."
"I train with it well and hard, and I clean it up to snuff every day of the week, making sure it is in vintage condition."
It would of been the same for me everyday. But this bow does not need to be cared.

Out of his right gauntlet the dark resemblance creeped out once more, then disappeared.

Steampwrd Kitten

01-05-2013

Quote:
The decision had to be made for I am but one man and I can not protect everything that I needed to protect with one pair of hands. The Ionian army has retreated and had abandoned the Southern provinces, where the army of Noxus marched in and begun to pillage and murder. It had to be made because the Elders have simply decided to sit and watch, where their people suffered. We are cannon fodders, nothing less, nothing more.
"Then... shouldn't you be blaming the Elders?" She questioned. "Considering y'know.. they screwed you?"

Corrupted Sniper

01-05-2013

Quote:
"Then... shouldn't you be blaming the Elders?" She questioned. "Considering y'know.. they screwed you?"
As I have suggested before, both are to be hated. Noxians, having preplanned a massive scale of invasion begun to unleash it's fury on Ionia's Southern provinces while our city-state was still caught in the surprise that Noxus have planned for them. Various areas have resisted to the best of their abilities and with the involvement of Zaun, things simply tipped in their favor and our army was to the brinks. No, to suggest that they have abandoned us may be true, but they like me are forced by their hand.