Ask The Arrow of Retribution 2.0

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Corrupted Sniper

01-04-2013

Varus ponders for a while.

No... I have no intention to hunt her down. For I do not have the extra time nor the resource to target a woman who have exiled herself to follow in her ideals. But can she really remember all the Ionians she have cutted down and to feel sorry for them?

The Angel Knight

01-04-2013

"I don't think she can" Kayle said "Which probably deepens her regret"

Corrupted Sniper

01-04-2013

Then she have already paid her price in full.

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2013

(( Oh yeah, forgot to get back here. ))
The mark on Vice's hand glowed a bright purple, and he saw the beast behind Varus, the same kind of beast he saw behind Asuna at the Sparring Grounds. "Don't move, Varus." Vice steadily lifts his bow, and fires a puncture dart right beside (and) behind him. The sound of a moaning demon-like monster is heard as an arrow is stuck through the head of an invisible beast, one only Vice can currently see.

Corrupted Sniper

01-04-2013

Judging from the the man's actions in lifting his bow and shooting his arrow behind him with which the result is a demonic growl. Perhaps something else have been unleashed on this Earth other then his vengeance.

Appreciation are not to be denied. Vice. But know that I can handle my own.

He gives a slight bow

Perhaps we should talk back in my room and you can explain to me as to what has just occured?

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupted Sniper View Post
Judging from the the man's actions in lifting his bow and shooting his arrow behind him with which the result is a demonic growl. Perhaps something else have been unleashed on this Earth other then his vengeance.

Appreciation are not to be denied. Vice. But know that I can handle my own.

He gives a slight bow

Perhaps we should talk back in my room and you can explain to me as to what has just occured?
Vice walks over to the invisible beast, and stomps on it.
"An arrow doesn't put this thing to rest." Vice takes out the arrow and his R.Q.R Cube and absorbs the monster into it. "Now you stay in there, and never come out, beast." he muffles under his breath.
"Yes, perhaps we should go somewhere a little more private, there is a history to this being."

Corrupted Sniper

01-04-2013

Follow me. Varus gestured for the young man to follow him back to his chambers and they walked all the way to the end of the hallway. Where Varus unlocked his doors and let the man in. He pulled a chair alongside the table in front of Vice and sat down on his own chair and begun to ask once more.

If you would care to shed some light on the situation?

Vice Emargo

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupted Sniper View Post
Follow me. Varus gestured for the young man to follow him back to his chambers and they walked all the way to the end of the hallway. Where Varus unlocked his doors and let the man in. He pulled a chair alongside the table in front of Vice and sat down on his own chair and begun to ask once more.

If you would care to shed some light on the situation?
"Thank you, Varus."
Vice takes a seat and puts his elbows on the table and leans in, like a weird conversation with someone's boss.
"These...beasts..are not of this world, they do not belong here..."
"They have no look, no definite shape, they walk alone, they kill alone, they destroy alone."
"They have no restraint, the only way to stop one is by someone with such a power as me....as for me, I got this power from my return from the Void..."
"Since then, I have found a purpose in protecting people from these beasts, keeping the City-States safe from this invisible menace."
"Why do you think I've traveled the entirety of Valorn, except for the Shadow Isles, and the remote areas? I scout out for these beasts, and I store then inside my R.Q.R Cube, for them as an Eternal Prison to never be allowed to kill a man in this world. Because if it does, it is on my head."
Vice leans back against his chair.

(( 99% Chance my last post for tonight, 1:19 AM right now. ))

Corrupted Sniper

01-04-2013

Then you also are a man bound by obligations and duty. Like this wretched corpse. Then know that your path cannot be tread without casualties for dangers are always nearby. Whether it is during your slumber or when you have let down your guard.

Varus then asked with a curious tune.

But how is it that you have managed this far?

((Good night then))

Corrupted Sniper

01-05-2013

((Bump and Corrupt))