Ask The Arrow of Retribution 2.0

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Corrupted Sniper

Senior Member

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Angel Knight View Post
((BLOCK: COUNTER CORRUPT))

Kayle wandered into the ionian's... or former ionian.. Kayle was not sure whether Varus even considered himself that anymore. Her wings folded against her as she entered, her blue eyes looking over Varus and the corruption. "Varus.. what do you plan on doing after you get your vengeance?"
((And I just answered the same question on the post above... Nevertheless, I will do a different version of my answer for you.))

Varus returns her gaze and answered with his dark, swollen tongue.

To pay for my hesitation. In anyway possible, if the corruption have not claimed me by then.

Varus paused for a minute and made another statement that he deemed possible to the angelic knight's vocabulary.

I do not believe in second chances.

((P.S: my corruption......))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Angel Knight

Senior Member

01-04-2013

((Whoops, I should have read first, sorry lol))

Kayle raised an eyebrow "So you plan on killing yourself afterwards? Provided the corruption has not gotten you first?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Steampwrd Kitten

Senior Member

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupted Sniper View Post
I seek retribution for my slaughtered village, The village that had been cruelly thrown away by me, by my choice. Varus' eyes grew more shades of purple and his sclera became darker, corruption spread like veins, pointy at sides and corners of his eyes.

I remain standing on this soil because of this purpose to discover my enemies, where ever they may hide, the invasion of Ionia have thrown me into this unbalance and they will pay for their crimes... The lives murdered will be repaid in kind.

The corruptions retracts and the revenger's eye's slowly reverted to it's normal state, With this, Varus answered the Ionian lady's last question with calm and subtlety.

My enemies do not deserve pity, but neither do I. If redemption may be found, then so be it. Otherwise I will burn in the pits of hell with those perpetrators, for my own weakness.
Mai took a noticeable step back when she saw the corruption spread through his eyes. Yeeeah creepy. She'd unravel her arms from around herself and readied to run like hell as he spoke. When he'd revert, she'd calm down a little.

"Why did it happen? Why did you choose to throw your village away?" It seemed so odd to her. She didn't understand because - she never belonged to a village. What she had belonged to, was now gone. She was the only one left of her family line.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Corrupted Sniper

Senior Member

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Angel Knight View Post
((Whoops, I should have read first, sorry lol))

Kayle raised an eyebrow "So you plan on killing yourself afterwards? Provided the corruption has not gotten you first?"
The deed I am to commit will rob of my sole purpose to exist on this very earth. What is a life without purpose but an empty shell devoid of emotion nor logic. The die have been cast and my immense hatred will be unleashed on the Noxians. For they have forced me into this conflict of moralities, in defending my honor, my loved ones have been torn from me, by the cold iron fist of the noxian empire.

All those responsible are marked and will be made to dance the bloody macabre of death.

The following words were spoken in an even lower voice.

But how many will mourn their loss and how many will carve hatred into their hearts? No... I can not afford to think of such possibilities...

He considers, if he was to take his own cursed life. The corruption will not be bound by any and will spread amongest the entire ground of Valoran. So a solution was to be found for that. perhaps he should not be giving so much details, but such things are no secrecy. His tongue once again uttered syllables.

That was originally the plan... But do you want this hideous monstrosity to run amok on this earth unchecked? Varus pointed toward the corruption. Something must be done about it first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeKitten View Post
Mai took a noticeable step back when she saw the corruption spread through his eyes. Yeeeah creepy. She'd unravel her arms from around herself and readied to run like hell as he spoke. When he'd revert, she'd calm down a little.

"Why did it happen? Why did you choose to throw your village away?" It seemed so odd to her. She didn't understand because - she never belonged to a village. What she had belonged to, was now gone. She was the only one left of her family line.
To serve my own obligations and duty to Ionia. to ensure that the corruption will be in check and to prevent Ionia from falling into darkness.

One can clearly tell that the man was mocking his own decisions, for these consequences was too high, his village was forever condemned and his heart was shattered into many pieces. But can you call him unjust? No, he had saved many, by sacrificing a few. However, he still heavily regretted his decision.

I regretted, I hated and I suffered. Fair punishments...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Steampwrd Kitten

Senior Member

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupted Sniper View Post
The deed I am to commit will rob of my sole purpose to exist on this very earth. What is a life without purpose but an empty shell devoid of emotion nor logic. The die have been cast and my immense hatred will be unleashed on the Noxians. For they have forced me into this conflict of moralities, in defending my honor, my loved ones have been torn from me, by the cold iron fist of the noxian empire.

All those responsible are marked and will be made to dance the bloody macabre of death.

The following words were spoken in an even lower voice.

But how many will mourn their loss and how many will carve hatred into their hearts? No... I can not afford to think of such possibilities...

He considers, if he was to take his own cursed life. The corruption will not be bound by any and will spread amongest the entire ground of Valoran. So a solution was to be found for that. perhaps he should not be giving so much details, but such things are no secrecy. His tongue once again uttered syllables.

That was originally the plan... But do you want this hideous monstrosity to run amok on this earth unchecked? Varus pointed toward the corruption. Something must be done about it first.
Mai searched for more questions to ask. Curiously, but still heavily guarded as she watched Varus closely. With a hint of a frown at his words, she'd let out a sigh, "Everyone's life is so tragic. Then who do you side with, or is your only goal in life the destruction of Noxus? What about their families? Aren't they the same but with differing ideas? I mean... look at how much they reflect the dark of Demacia's light? Sure we don't agree with them, but that's like people punishing Ionian's for believing in balance."

She paused for a minute, then scratched the back of her neck lightly, "Uh not to say what they did was right.. But.. I mean conflict is good, it brings about change.. And change is necessary for people to grow. But when is it too much? Who decides who's right or wrong?"

"..er.. Maybe I should be asking my mentor these questions.." An eyebrow rose softly.

"...Um." Folding her arms over her chest, Mai tilted her head slightly to the side, "Do you.. miss your family?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Corrupted Sniper

Senior Member

01-04-2013

((You misquoted but answered correctly... xD and please don't tell me you are pulling my leg along with Kayle pls...))

My only goal in life is not the destruction of Noxus... But retribution against all that is responsible. For I will not paint another town the darkest shade of red the same they have painted the village that I have thrown away for the sake of my responsibility. They have invaded, pillaged, and murdered and so those responsible will be returned a thousand-fold in kind. Revenge does not mean massacre, but a price is to be paid.

Varus then continued to answer her second question.

Change does not only bring people growth and if you truly want an example, the various champions that have came to this league for their different purposes are examples, one of those cases stands right before you. Varus gestures to himself.

Varus' face contorts, it twists and bends. Mixed emotions have shown itself on that cold dead face of his. Of pain, reminiscence and of course... Of Hatred. As he begun to answer the Ionian woman's final question.

Do I even still have the luxury to miss them? When I have abandoned them?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Angel Knight

Senior Member

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupted Sniper View Post
The deed I am to commit will rob of my sole purpose to exist on this very earth. What is a life without purpose but an empty shell devoid of emotion nor logic. The die have been cast and my immense hatred will be unleashed on the Noxians. For they have forced me into this conflict of moralities, in defending my honor, my loved ones have been torn from me, by the cold iron fist of the noxian empire.

All those responsible are marked and will be made to dance the bloody macabre of death.

The following words were spoken in an even lower voice.

But how many will mourn their loss and how many will carve hatred into their hearts? No... I can not afford to think of such possibilities...

He considers, if he was to take his own cursed life. The corruption will not be bound by any and will spread amongest the entire ground of Valoran. So a solution was to be found for that. perhaps he should not be giving so much details, but such things are no secrecy. His tongue once again uttered syllables.

That was originally the plan... But do you want this hideous monstrosity to run amok on this earth unchecked? Varus pointed toward the corruption. Something must be done about it first.
Kayle sighed, closing her eyes and shaking her head for a moment. Reopening her eyes, she looked at Varus, her features showed no emotion. "There have been people who have had more than you could even imagine ripped away from them, Varus." Kayle said softly "I am sorry that your loved ones were taken by Noxus." Kayle rolled her shoulders forward a little

"But you cannot hold all of Noxus responsible for such an evil, believe it or not, there are actually some good people that reside in Noxus." Kayle's mind flickered over to Riven for a moment. "You ask for a purpose afterwards..? Live." Kayle then said "Do not waste whatever time you have left on a blade. I highly doubt your loved ones would like for you to do so."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-04-2013

"This glove would easily fit you." Vice stretches it out to the size of a giants and, he lets go, letting it snap back into it's average size."It doens't get very tight unless it stretches very far, so if you would like to try it, you could." Vice hands him the glove.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Corrupted Sniper

Senior Member

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Angel Knight View Post
Kayle sighed, closing her eyes and shaking her head for a moment. Reopening her eyes, she looked at Varus, her features showed no emotion. "There have been people who have had more than you could even imagine ripped away from them, Varus." Kayle said softly "I am sorry that your loved ones were taken by Noxus." Kayle rolled her shoulders forward a little

"But you cannot hold all of Noxus responsible for such an evil, believe it or not, there are actually some good people that reside in Noxus." Kayle's mind flickered over to Riven for a moment. "You ask for a purpose afterwards..? Live." Kayle then said "Do not waste whatever time you have left on a blade. I highly doubt your loved ones would like for you to do so."
These arrows will not slay innocents, they are only reserved for the guilty. If that is your fear, it is lifted. For most of the major perpetrators are here in this league and I intend to find them...

Varus noticed that Kayle had someone on her mind for when she was telling him that not all of Noxus is evil, she paused for a moment. The words she then spoke left him feeling a little bit warmer then usual. But the clockwork is in motion and the gears cannot be stopped.

This soul have been claimed by the devil, the very devil that was my burden to bear, that is now with me, within me. For now they are in check, but who can be certain of the future? Neither you nor I. It is with retribution that this broken bow was reforged and it will be with accomplishment that it is retired.

My loved ones may kindly forgive my crimes... Or- No I know they would, but how can I forgive myself?

But because of your sincerity...... Varus have given a word of courtesy

Thanks.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Angel Knight

Senior Member

01-04-2013

"One last question, Varus." Kayle said "What do you think of the Exile? She was a general in the campaign against Ionia, however she learned from her mistake, and regrets it. Will you still hunt her down regardless?"