Ask The Arrow of Retribution 2.0

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Corrupted Sniper

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk Ryze View Post
"I see....That is understandable." Ryze replied, before flipping to a blank page in his massive book. "Now, if you do not mind, could you tell me a bit more about the...substance...that you wield on the Fields of Justice?"

Varus was slightly curious but was not surprised when the mage before him had brought up his question. For they hardly ever met on the fields of justice and this visit of his also, he believed to be a first occasion. It is then that syllables were uttered.

The corruption which I use as projectiles and means to annihilate my enemies...? That I believed you already know. If you seek it's origins however... Do you know the Pit of Pallas?

Ásk Ryze

01-23-2013

"I have heard a summoner speak of it briefly, yes. He said that is where the substance came from."

Corrupted Sniper

01-23-2013

Then he must of told you of it's destructive capabilities, the fact that it can envelop Ionia in darkness if it remains unchecked... Varus paused. But perhaps not that I was the guardian of this darkness and that in pursuit of power, I have forged a pact with the devil.

The corruption is capable of slowing my prey with their corrosive substances embedded in my arrows and as you would see from my so "called" ultimate, the ability of entangling my foes. If this could satisfy your curiosity...

((3000+... Ah the good days are coming soon I can feel it. Actually, Scratch that. I am in peril))

Corrupted Sniper

02-04-2013

((Corrupt and Bump))

Ask the Veigar

02-04-2013

Veigar, of course, pops into the room, a large list in hand as well as quill. He crosses something out on the list before looking up.

"Ah, yes. You have been graced with the Presence of greatness, who has come to ask a question!" The master of evil says, standing at full size.

"What is your most hated color? This is vital to my research efforts!" Veigar asked in his 'loud' voice.

Corrupted Sniper

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Veigar View Post
Veigar, of course, pops into the room, a large list in hand as well as quill. He crosses something out on the list before looking up.

"Ah, yes. You have been graced with the Presence of greatness, who has come to ask a question!" The master of evil says, standing at full size.

"What is your most hated color? This is vital to my research efforts!" Veigar asked in his 'loud' voice.
((Ask and you shall receive, wonderful with many thanks))

Varus simply stared as the tiny master of evil made his way into his room, a most unusual guest and not one of the people he see on the field of justice very often, however, he have had few visitors in the past few days and a question is a question. Varus began to spoke.

Red,reminds me of the pile of blood that my village have become and the Noxian invaders who have turned it into a graveyard.

Ask the Veigar

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupted Sniper View Post
((Ask and you shall receive, wonderful with many thanks))

Varus simply stared as the tiny master of evil made his way into his room, a most unusual guest and not one of the people he see on the field of justice very often, however, he have had few visitors in the past few days and a question is a question. Varus began to spoke.

Red,reminds me of the pile of blood that my village have become and the Noxian invaders who have turned it into a graveyard.
"Red? Like, blood red? Are you sure its not BLUE? Or BLACK?" Veigar questions, raising an unseen eyebrow, completely uncaring of the venom behind the mans words.

He writes something on his list and mutters something under his breath. "Right, right. Red. Blood red. I will be sure to add these onto my next report!"

"Oh, and, on the opposite end of the spectrum, what is your favorite color? And what in life angers you the most?!"

Corrupted Sniper

02-05-2013

Varus simply watched as the tiny master of evil before him scribbling on his seemingly endless list, he ponders for a while after hearing the yordle's question and answers.

The very same colour that I hate the most on this earth, every single noxian blood spilled on this earth with my very own hands reminds me that I am still alive. As for your second question... I believed you already have an answer to that if you were listening to my previous statement.

Ask the Veigar

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupted Sniper View Post
Varus simply watched as the tiny master of evil before him scribbling on his seemingly endless list, he ponders for a while after hearing the yordle's question and answers.

The very same colour that I hate the most on this earth, every single noxian blood spilled on this earth with my very own hands reminds me that I am still alive. As for your second question... I believed you already have an answer to that if you were listening to my previous statement.

"I see, I see! Interesting!" Veigar said, nodding and noting things down on his list.

"Right, right... Hmm... That will be all, for now! I may grace this place with another visit, if I am feeling particularly in a pleasureful mood!"

Sandry

02-05-2013

A small, mousy looking summoner wandered into the chambers. She looked around hesitantly, drawing her hood back before focusing on Varus. "Ah uh, hello... I was wondering...what would be your ideal team to fight with on the fields? And to add to that, whom do you enjoy to be summoned with the most in the bottom lane?"