Ask The Arrow of Retribution 2.0

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Corrupted Sniper

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomoGlaciertear View Post
Tomo stood at the foot of Varus' door nervously. He took a breathe and placed his hand on the door knob before turning it and entering slowly. He was shaky, his breath was deep and almost had the thought of closing it and walking away. With the impulse of curiosity, he opened the door and spoke as he entered.

"V-Varus? Are you here?"

He looked around the room quickly before spotting the man. He just stood in the door way staring towards him. He couldn't believe what he saw. He heard rumors of the corrupted man and wanted to see this for himself. What he heard was true. With his eyes wide open, he stood there looking towards Varus. His breathing was still deep, he looked nervous being there. Most of all, he knew should walk in and try to remain calm but he couldn't He never seen someone like Varus before.
With a certain cling, the door goes open and and a short slender man darted in, dressed in slacks and a vest of... Some sort. This made Varus quite curious seeing as he himself wore very little clothes as the result of the corruption and the fact that the energy the curse provides is enough to keep himself warm. But for the man before him to dress in so little at a cold freezing winter is somewhat unnatural. The man was looking for him and noticed him right where he stood, staring at him.

I wouldn't ask you to be calm. For I see no point in it, however. If you do have a question to ask, I would suggest you stop standing at the door and get in.

The nervousness is quite blank. Almost as if it's written on the man's face. But such things are natural perhaps, for the corruption have almost driven him mad, so a little bit of fear is but expected from his audience.

A Shiny Raichu

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupted Sniper View Post
With a certain cling, the door goes open and and a short slender man darted in, dressed in slacks and a vest of... Some sort. This made Varus quite curious seeing as he himself wore very little clothes as the result of the corruption and the fact that the energy the curse provides is enough to keep himself warm. But for the man before him to dress in so little at a cold freezing winter is somewhat unnatural. The man was looking for him and noticed him right where he stood, staring at him.

I wouldn't ask you to be calm. For I see no point in it, however. If you do have a question to ask, I would suggest you stop standing at the door and get in.

The nervousness is quite blank. Almost as if it's written on the man's face. But such things are natural perhaps, for the corruption have almost driven him mad, so a little bit of fear is but expected from his audience.
Without a second thought, he quickly closed the door and made his way in. He approached Varus, his eyes locked on him, before sitting down. He then began to explain why he was there.

"What happened to you? I heard rumors about you and honestly...wanted to see it for myself. Im traveling around Valoran on a pilgrimage. I want to learn about people, their customs, the various regions and those in the League. Your name was dropped and when I heard about the man corrupted by darkness...I wanted to come see it for myself and learn. That's why I'm here. Can you tell me your story?"

The demihuman now kept his eyes onto Varus'. He was nervous but curiosity was getting the very best of him. His crystal blue eyes radiated brightly as he looked at Various with concern. It was apparent he didn't know much about the world itself, but he was eager to jump ahead and learn its many secrets.

Corrupted Sniper

01-09-2013

Quote:
Without a second thought, he quickly closed the door and made his way in. He approached Varus, his eyes locked on him, before sitting down. He then began to explain why he was there.

"What happened to you? I heard rumors about you and honestly...wanted to see it for myself. Im traveling around Valoran on a pilgrimage. I want to learn about people, their customs, the various regions and those in the League. Your name was dropped and when I heard about the man corrupted by darkness...I wanted to come see it for myself and learn. That's why I'm here. Can you tell me your story?"

The demihuman now kept his eyes onto Varus'. He was nervous but curiosity was getting the very best of him. His crystal blue eyes radiated brightly as he looked at Various with concern. It was apparent he didn't know much about the world itself, but he was eager to jump ahead and learn its many secrets.
And so it is curiosity that had you came to ask me questions about that past? Even though on various occasions such traits have caused disastrous results?

Varus was not looking for an answer to his questions as he pondered. He then began to speak once more.

As per the league's request, your questions need to be given an answer and as such I'll satisfy that thirst. Thought I doubt you to find this... Pleasing.

I was once the guardian of a sacred temple in Ionia, appointed for no reasons other then my unrivaled archery and my personal code of conducts. I took pride in the position and it is with honor that me and my family relocated to a village closest to the hills where the facility is placed. We live in subtlety and my duty has to be fulfilled everyday so that the corruption within the pit will not break free. I was to safeguard it and to make sure that the seal remains unbroken and untainted. Perhaps you reckon the job to be easy, but I will go ahead and tell you that the corruption is in a way, alive.

Varus pauses for a sec before continuing on to the more miserable aspects of his life. The room's atmosphere starts getting colder and a somber aura filled the space.

It does not speak with me, it gives imageries, imageries of the damned, of blood up to my knees and skins peeling off people like how one would peel a fruit. Without efforts. It wanted to be let out, every time it had asked, every time I had refused.

However, things turned around when the Noxian invasion have occurred. I have been forced to make a choice between safeguarding the corruption so that it may not break it's seal and possibly commit what the elders have predicted. To envelop in Ionia in darkness and the other choice, is to protect my village which could not possibly find itself capable of withstanding the legion that is the Noxian empire. So I have been left at a crossroad and I picked. I have shot down many Noxians that day. Any that have found their way to the temple and this lasted the duration of an entire day.

The next day, I returned and found the village at which I reside to be burning charcoal. Deceased corpse littered the ground and decay filled the air. At my own house, I found my broken wife, my broken son and my broken bow. It is with this that I vowed vengeance. On the perpetrators that have claimed my families life and to make up for my own misdeeds. With this, I sought out the corruption and made it a deal it could not refuse in exchange for power.

Freedom.

What happened afterwards is right in front of you.

A Shiny Raichu

01-09-2013

Quote:
And so it is curiosity that had you came to ask me questions about that past? Even though on various occasions such traits have caused disastrous results?

Varus was not looking for an answer to his questions as he pondered. He then began to speak once more.

As per the league's request, your questions need to be given an answer and as such I'll satisfy that thirst. Thought I doubt you to find this... Pleasing.

I was once the guardian of a sacred temple in Ionia, appointed for no reasons other then my unrivaled archery and my personal code of conducts. I took pride in the position and it is with honor that me and my family relocated to a village closest to the hills where the facility is placed. We live in subtlety and my duty has to be fulfilled everyday so that the corruption within the pit will not break free. I was to safeguard it and to make sure that the seal remains unbroken and untainted. Perhaps you reckon to job to be easy, but I will go ahead and tell you that the corruption is in a way, alive.

Varus pauses for a sec before continuing on to the more miserable aspects of his life. The room's atmosphere starts getting colder and a somber aura filled the space.

It does not speak with me, it gives imageries, imageries of the damned, of blood up to my knees and skins peeling off people like how one would peel a fruit. Without efforts. It wanted to be let out, every time it had asked, every time I had refused.

However, things turned around when the Noxian invasion have occurred. I have been forced to make a choice between safeguarding the corruption so that it may not break it's seal and possibly commit what the elders have predicted. To envelop in Ionia in darkness and the other choice, is to protect my village which could not possibly find itself capable of withstanding the legion that is the Noxian empire. So I have been left at a crossroad and I picked. I have shot down many Noxians that day. Any that have found their way to the temple and this lasted the duration of an entire day.

The next day, I returned and found the village at which I reside to be burning charcoal. Deceased corpse littered the ground and decay filled the air. At my own house, I found my broken wife, my broken son and my broken bow. It is with this that I vowed vengeance. On the perpetrators that have claimed my families life and to make up for my own misdeeds. With this, I sought out the corruption and made it a deal it could not refuse in exchange for power.

Freedom.

What happened afterwards is right in front of you.
"Again...Noxians. Why..."

He sat there for a few moments thinking at about Varus' tale. He rubbed his chin harsh, the look of sadness and disappointment overcame his face as he looked back to Varus and spoke

"You made a choice. You did what any other human being would have done. At least you made one instead of running away like a coward. Thats something to reflect on. Forgive me for preaching here but we can only do so much as people. Life right?"

He leaned forward and locked his eyes on Varus giving one firm nod. His fears were put to rest and he no longer looked nervous. His eyes were full of acceptance and understood somewhat where Varus was coming from.

"Thank you. Honestly, that shed some more light on Noxus for me. I had to deal with them not long ago, especially a man named Urgot. I...I hope you find what you are looking for and are able to avenge your wife and son."

He frowned at this and looked to the side. Grief over came his facial expression as he shook his head from side to side slowly

"I lost my mother not long ago. My dad..yeah. You seem to have a good heart, so it feels. I mean, you lost what you had and now you wish to repay to those that taken from you and your family. I think I'd do the same to be honest."

Corrupted Sniper

01-09-2013

Quote:
"Again...Noxians. Why..."

He sat there for a few moments thinking at about Varus' tale. He rubbed his chin harsh, the look of sadness and disappointment overcame his face as he looked back to Varus and spoke

"You made a choice. You did what any other human being would have done. At least you made one instead of running away like a coward. Thats something to reflect on. Forgive me for preaching here but we can only do so much as people. Life right?"

He leaned forward and locked his eyes on Varus giving one firm nod. His fears were put to rest and he no longer looked nervous. His eyes were full of acceptance and understood somewhat where Varus was coming from.

"Thank you. Honestly, that shed some more light on Noxus for me. I had to deal with them not long ago, especially a man named Urgot. I...I hope you find what you are looking for and are able to avenge your wife and son."

He frowned at this and looked to the side. Grief over came his facial expression as he shook his head from side to side slowly

"I lost my mother not long ago. My dad..yeah. You seem to have a good heart, so it feels. I mean, you lost what you had and now you wish to repay to those that taken from you and your family. I think I'd do the same to be honest."
Varus gave a subtle nod to the man's word, but was rather surprised at his reaction to his tale. For many who have heard his stories have deemed his cause to be lost and have claimed that this is not justice, but blindness.

Many have suggested that he is incapable of taking down a city-state. But no, it is not his goal to bring down the tyranny that is the Noxian empire, that will be left to someone else's hands. It is simply his goal to find those who were responsible for this massacre and then obliterate them, to make them feel the same pain that he has, no sympathy, no mercy. Just the cold cruel fate of being torn apart from the inside, like him.

No forgiveness.

Others have suggested that his family would not of wished it so. But even if they could forgive him, he would not be able to forgive himself for his own actions. As tragic as it might sound, but a one-way ticket cannot be refunded.

Varus stares at the man, and put forth some words that carried some little scent of warmth.

Sorry for your loss.

A Shiny Raichu

01-10-2013

Quote:
Varus gave a subtle nod to man's word, but was rather surprised at his reaction to his tale. For many who have heard his stories have deemed his cause to be lost and have claimed that this is not justice, but blindness.

Many have suggested that he is incapable of taking down a city-state. But no, it is not his goal to bring down the tyranny that is the Noxian empire, that will be left to someone else's hands. It is simply his goal to find those who were responsible for this massacre and then obliterate them, to make them feel the same pain that he has, no sympathy, no mercy. Just the cold cruel fate of being torn apart from the inside, like him.

No forgiveness.

Others have suggested that his family would not of wished it so. But even if they could forgive him, he would not be able to forgive himself for his own actions. As tragic as it might sound, but a one-way ticket cannot be refunded.

Varus stares at the man, and put forth some words that carried some little scent of warmth.

Sorry for your loss.
Tomo waved it off a bit and offered a soft smile towards Varus. One taht was comforting, full of hope and most of all real. He then began to speak to Varus with a more heartful tone, one full of understanding.

"Varus, we can only do so much as people. You came to the League for a reason right? I have my own reasons for wanting to get in. I wanted to find a way to grow strong and see my mother smile when I return home. I can't now. I never had a chance to say goodbye. Like you, I can understand where that feeling of torment can come from. You arent alone. I see what you are but...what you look like doesnt entirely define what you are as a person. I feel you have ambition to get back at those that have taken your life away. People should fear someone who has nothing to lose. Only to gain. I really hope your goals succeed. If theres anything I can do, let me know. I know you don't know me but I can feel for you and would like to be your friend. If anything, at least an ally to your cause. Noxus has taken many...well the ones who caused the problems were from there."

Corrupted Sniper

01-10-2013

Quote:
Tomo waved it off a bit and offered a soft smile towards Varus. One taht was comforting, full of hope and most of all real. He then began to speak to Varus with a more heartful tone, one full of understanding.

"Varus, we can only do so much as people. You came to the League for a reason right? I have my own reasons for wanting to get in. I wanted to find a way to grow strong and see my mother smile when I return home. I can't now. I never had a chance to say goodbye. Like you, I can understand where that feeling of torment can come from. You arent alone. I see what you are but...what you look like doesnt entirely define what you are as a person. I feel you have ambition to get back at those that have taken your life away. People should fear someone who has nothing to lose. Only to gain. I really hope your goals succeed. If theres anything I can do, let me know. I know you don't know me but I can feel for you and would like to be your friend. If anything, at least an ally to your cause. Noxus has taken many...well the ones who caused the problems were from there."
Varus just sat there all the way, through the smile and the full hearted offer of help and alliance. It is at the end of dialogs that he stood up from his chair and offered his hand to the man.

Even if it is not your burden to bear?

Varus have stretched out his hand not only as a sign of friendship, but also as a sign of warning. For those without power, could not achieve any thing and if even the tiniest spectacle of corruption can not be endured. Then the man best stay out of his troubles in life. Even if his offer is warming.

A Shiny Raichu

01-10-2013

Quote:
Varus just sat there all the way, through the smile and the full hearted offer of help and alliance. It is at the end of dialogs that he stood up from his chair and offered his hand to the man.

Even if it is not your burden to bear?

Varus have stretched out his hand not only as a sign of friendship, but also as a sign of warning. For those without power, could not achieve any thing and if even the tiniest spectacle of corruption can not be endured. Then the man best stay out of his troubles in life. Even if his offer is warming.
Tomo did not mind. The maltese tiger stood up and grasped Varus hand to. His hand was cold. It almost as if Varus was holding onto a block of ice. Magic radiated from Tomo, his own icy aura. He couldnt help but shake one and go on to reassure Varus of why he was doing this.

"I can only imagine what pain you are suffering. No one should ever be alone. I can honestly say that I believe in your cause and if you ever need a friend or ally...Ill be there. The best I can at least. Friends. Friends are there to help carry the leverage of others problems. Its how we make it through life isn't it? Again, no one should ever be alone. Im very glad I spoke with you and heard your story. I...I had no idea. My magic I believe will surely come in use..."

With that, hed close his eyes and re-open them slowly. His eyes went from natural crystal blue to a more icy blue now. The mark of a snowflake around the iris of his eyes formed and his body grew cold. The room itself started to slowly drop in temperature as well, but it was more brisk then anything. He now let go of Varus hand and opened his own palms face up.

"Ice magic. The ability to manipulate the snowy weather and cold climate. I hope I can help you and protect you when you need it. By nature I'm a wizard and a support. I'll always do my best to help."

Corrupted Sniper

01-10-2013

Quote:
Tomo did not mind. The maltese tiger stood up and grasped Varus hand to. His hand was cold. It almost as if Varus was holding onto a block of ice. Magic radiated from Tomo, his own icy aura. He couldnt help but shake one and go on to reassure Varus of why he was doing this.

"I can only imagine what pain you are suffering. No one should ever be alone. I can honestly say that I believe in your cause and if you ever need a friend or ally...Ill be there. The best I can at least. Friends. Friends are there to help carry the leverage of others problems. Its how we make it through life isn't it? Again, no one should ever be alone. Im very glad I spoke with you and heard your story. I...I had no idea. My magic I believe will surely come in use..."

With that, hed close his eyes and re-open them slowly. His eyes went from natural crystal blue to a more icy blue now. The mark of a snowflake around the iris of his eyes formed and his body grew cold. The room itself started to slowly drop in temperature as well, but it was more brisk then anything. He now let go of Varus hand and opened his own palms face up.

"Ice magic. The ability to manipulate the snowy weather and cold climate. I hope I can help you and protect you when you need it. By nature I'm a wizard and a support. I'll always do my best to help."
Those eyes of coldness stares quite deep. The frozen air around Varus dances and vibrates in the atmosphere of the forgotten room and it is only with the man's words did the temperature halt to decrease any further. Though his reassurance are seemly simplistic, but one's eyes are the window of a heart and Varus have only noticed honest.

Varus slammed his gauntlet on the still lifted hand

I can not see lies from your words...

Varus made a remark and paused for a slight few seconds before continuing.

Then know that you are welcome here any time. Pause
And that you have earned the trust of a living vengeance.

Though perhaps I would have to keep an eye once in awhile...

A Shiny Raichu

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post
Those eyes of coldness stares quite deep. The frozen air around Varus dances and vibrates in the atmosphere of the forgotten room and it is only with the man's words did the temperature halt to decrease any further. Though his reassurance are seemly simplistic, but one's eyes are the window of a heart and Varus have only noticed honest.

Varus slammed his gauntlet on the still lifted hand

I can not see lies from your words...

Varus made a remark and paused for a slight few seconds before continuing.

Then know that you are welcome here any time. Pause
And that you have earned the trust of a living vengeance.
((Really, you renamed me to molester? dafuq xD!))

Without a moment of silence, hed let go of Varus gauntlet and take a seat again. Hed then resume on with the conversation.

"Thank you. I want to help as I can. To start, is there anything you need done by chance? Anything I can do to help? There has to be something going on right now that I can aide you with. I can try at least."

His eyes did not budge from Varus' at all. He kept them locked and it was clear he wanted to now act on his words. What would happen, only Varus could give.