Looking for a competitive 5v5 team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xolace

12-31-2012

I am looking for a competitive 5v5 team to do ranked games with. I attempted to create one with my team but their inactivity lead to the stop playing ranked games. I am a very skilled mid players with my having a 12-3 rating with Viktor in ranked games. I am averaging 1100-1200 ELO, I believe I am worth much higher, but had some back luck with solo queue teams. Contact me in game: ExNaTions if you would like to create or have me join a ranked team.

Theguythatyou210

12-31-2012

Here is a tip. Try not to sound like a ego inraged kid when describing yourself. In reading this I picture you as a rager who thinks they're in elo hell

TeknoWizard

12-31-2012

I'm going to be nice. I'm going to rewrite your paragraph with a bit more of a humble tone.

"Hello everyone! I'm ExNaTions. I'd be really interested in joining up on a ranked 5v5 team, or possibly even starting a new one. I'm primarily a mid player with a 12-3 record with Viktor, and a 1100-1200 rating. I have some past expierence with playing on ranked teams that unfortunately broke up due to some inactivity from our members. I'd be more than happy to play with a few games with a team to see how I fit it and if I mesh well with everyone. I really enjoyed my past ranked teams, and I hope the same could happen with all of you! Leave your name if you want me to add you, or feel free to add me and shoot me a message at my IGN: ExNaTions. Look forward to talking with you all!"

Also, if you do indeed start one up, I'd be down. Don't play much ranked, (Ragers put me off of it personally), but I'd be willing to start up on a team. I mostly play bot lane, though mostly AD carry.

Xolace

01-01-2013

Theguythatyou210 I didn't mean to sound that way but sorry if it came off like that.