is it me or syndra ulti slightly op?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

deirin

01-01-2013

not really...which is why i try to find her flaw...which i cant find...its annoying as ****..

Phoenix3169

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by deirin View Post
6 orb...thats 1 set of ability man no?
it's like the time to press q.w.e then r...or w/e ....well never used syndra, but i assume it is...no? (any1 can confirm?)

+like she do have the average *greater* range...i dont agree with u saying she has lower range...ryze has low range...fizz has low range...etc...her...**** no...

what are her flaw anyway?... she can stun and deal dmg from afar, can instagib w/e get too close, can slow if teamfight goes south, has 1 skill rdy every 4 sec, most of her **** is aoe, has insane dps ratio...i dont see her flaw anymore...

her flaw kinda was that her ulti was hard to land...but now....its kinda fkin annoying...stupid visual effect dont follow, but it still hits you even if you blink...the only thing i could see would be to make an hourglass just for her ulti which is bull****...forced to make 1 item to counter a hero w/e if your ahead in cs/kill is fkin bull**** in the first place...
everyone pay attention to the "i haven't used said champion but she is supa OP" part.

deirin

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix3169 View Post
everyone pay attention to the "i haven't used said champion but she is supa OP" part.
dude, first of all i did my homework, i looked at the formula of syndra dmg, which is kinda epic high

2nd of all, im looking for a loophole in her defence or w/e...some kind of weakness...cant find any yet...

3rd of all(based on 1 and 2) i ask ppl what they think about it and share some info on her...

4rt http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2963201

supermuffin28

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowed Ruby View Post
You can create 1 orb every 3 seconds at max orb level, having orbs dissappear at 6 seconds, meaning you can have 2 active orbs + the orbs she throws by her Ult.

Her Ult range is shorter than average mid spell range, if I remember correctly.

Oh, and yeah, it's single target. Anyone with a spellshield can laugh at you. Annie aoe stun tibbers? Not so laughable, lots of hurties.
if you use your q and w just right, you can have 3 on the field and 3 she carries with her at all times

GalbiSchoolsU

01-02-2013

If syndra OP, its kinda made up for her eating mana for breakfast. And you need to be a pro mouse clicker, if you can micromanage in Starcraft, then you have a chance of being good with syndra XD

Jerk9003

01-02-2013

In team fights, she ****s up one person and then waits for her ult to come back up.

Coopper

01-02-2013

it's op in lane phase, u can only burst 1 guy

Aureline

01-02-2013

Syndra has the highest single-target burst potential in the game, I believe. She's brought down by the clunkyness of her kit (is that a word?) which is slowly being buffed to being more responsive.

She can basically command her lane, setting orbs up for a quick pushback if the enemy jungler comes in. In the heat of mid/late-game teamfights, though, the cool coordination you need to set up your 3-orb Q, W, Q, Q combo can evaporate quickly. Getting close enough to the enemy carry to ult them can also be tricky, and if they run away your kit is kinda spent to chase.

I think the range increase on the ult will help a lot. And the cooldown on Force of Will, since that's a huge part of things too.

So, the tl;dr is that the ult is highly potent, yes, but as with all ults it's all about finding that window of opportunity.

Ithrowrocksatchi

01-03-2013

Get fizz, when she ults use E, proceed to laugh and spam taunt and laugh. After, do this on almost every single ranged target spell/nuke/ult.