4v2 bot HELP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dwarvesneedfood2

12-31-2012

wtf do i do in the situation when it is 4v2 bot. Saying I am the support or adc that is the 2.

I am hopeless and tired of taking verbal ridicule because I don't know what to do.

Pro: I mean do we sacrific the tower and try to do jungle and freeze lane?
- cs
Con: The other ADC and support can now roam + free dragon control
-map control

I mean if any high lvl'd player could help me. This is one factor of my adc game i need help with.

Qsario

12-31-2012

You get a couple other members of your team down there to protect the tower. Early on they should be too weak to dive or seriously contest the tower.

If you can, 3v4 isn't quite so bad and the other two lanes can farm up to have a huge gold/xp advantage over the four sitting bot lane, after which you should be able to destroy them even if they do somehow take the tower.

Also: focus on the creeps. That will force them to dive to get hits on your tower and at low levels, they really can't afford very many tower hits. Try to rotate out when you're weak, you have less ground to cover to get back.

Most rush strategies die with proper defense once you get an advantage in farm. They have to get early kills and towers to successfully blitz you, because once the rush is broken, they're screwed.

Kirielis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2012

If 4v2 bot, spam ping the opposing outer tower which isn't being defended. Fall back if necessary - it's not worth dying to try and save the tower. If they take it, farm up (as adc) or roam (as support).