is my teemo build good?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MyBerryPigBenis

01-10-2013

Dorans Shield
Mobility Boots
Rod of ages
deathcap
nashors tooth
malady
lichbane

I was thinking of adding will of ancients.

YAY OR NAY

iDpark

01-10-2013

Will of the Ancients is bad on teemo.
He will not do enough AP damage to make it worth it. His shrooms are unreliable, at best.

Lich bane? He has pretty high cooldowns, I'd rather get mallet.
Mobility boots are about playstyle. I can't say much.
RoA, for what? The mana? I'd get Rylais for massive slow on his ultimate, and for the health. You should be able to manage your mana with a flask.
Deathcap, nothing to say.
Nashors, again, good item.
Malady, Attack speed and AP never is bad.

My only issue if how squishy you are. Anyone with a gapcloser can shut you down pretty well, and even those with speed buffs can too. Your kiting is not as godly, and you will explode in teamfights.

MyBerryPigBenis

01-10-2013

What items do you suggest then?
I only like RoA for the health, it is supposed to help with my squishiness, the huge mana is a bonus.
I would get ryalis but i hear the slow on the shrooms isn't very good. Maybe I might replace ROA with zhonyas?
I was also thinking of liandry, but it would only work on blind and shrooms..
Or maybe even death fire grasp?

BK Ambientz

01-10-2013

The best teemo build is to play a different champion

doomed2death

01-10-2013

Mobility boots are unnecessary since he reaches the 450 MS threshold pretty easily between W and tier 2 boots.

I'd say:
Sorc Shoes/Beserker's Greaves depending on what you focus
Malady
Nashor's Tooth

That's my core. Why? The CDR means more shrooms so Nashor's grants a lot for Teemo (Attack speed + AP makes his E really powerful). Malady just adds to that. With Sorc shoes, make them have no MR for you. With Greaves, just deal massive damage regardless.

Afterwards:
Deathcap
Liandry's/Rylai's/Zhonya's
Void Staff

This just maximizes AP and AS together, maximizing the effect of your E while not sacrificing shroom power.

Pobbes

01-10-2013

This is how I build teemo -
Berserker Boots > Haunting Guise (Liandry's after Hurricane) > Malady > Hurricane > Deathcap

Then, you win the game. If you are having any survival issues. I would get a GA or a Frozen mallet for kiting as sixth item.

Your shroom's are not the deadliest, but you melt teams with your auto attacks. The early haunting guise helps combat some of your squish, and once you get malady your damage just doesn't stop going up.

Liandry's specifically adds a lot of kick to your shrooms as it provides great initiation for those teemo ambushes.

DaHeroAce

01-10-2013

need a bit more hp. roa is good but could use the one staff that comes from giants belt + book + blasting wand(bad with names l0l) hurricane + liandrys. boots is your choice. deathcap is obvious.

ThePonsterMenis

01-11-2013

Hurricane has to be in every teemo build for 2 reasons.1. You just turned into a split pushing god. With built in wards, XP quints, and a decently selfish play style you should hit 18 when everyone else is around 16. Not to mention have the most CS and gold by far.2. You mean to say I can shoot 3 people at one time? That stuffs OP...Personally throw in a Liandry's and BoRK, because who doesn't love doing % of HP damage, Frozen mallet for surviability & kiting/ chasing. I get a lot of criticism in game from teammates because you don't rack up kills with this build. Their little brains can't understand that your damage diminishes the more wounded your target is or the fact that they were able to get the kill because you kept the enemy constantly slowed. However, all you have to do it point out to the that the graph shows you did the most damage to champions in the game... (plus you weren't even with the team until the very endgame).

MyBerryPigBenis

01-11-2013

I found a new build that worked aweeeesome on me~!
This build focuses more on my basic attacks rather then on shrooms. I don't want to build around something that can be easily countered with pink wards and oracles.

Dorans Shield
Boots of choice (Mobility if im dominating, other boots if i have a hard lane)
Frozen Mallet (I don't like ryalis, liandry works better in my opinion)
Hurricane
Liandry
Malady (added bonus magic, plus lowers MR.)
Deathcap
Situational Item or BORK on high health champs

I was able to kill a tanky Makaloi (w.e you call the tree champ thing) 1 on 1. Pretty OP build.
I stopped lich bane because I do agree that Teemo has long cooldowns
Thanks everyone!!