Test me for ranked.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Prodigal Hobo

12-31-2012

I already have a main role (adc) and I actually have fun watching people rage at me because I know that they are not worth the time to argue with. Thank you for your good luck and I might posthere later with how I went.

I Kryptix I

12-31-2012

Look Prodigal Hobo i know either you or somebody else has been downvoting ad bottoms comments on this subject but to be 100% honest he is correct. but if you want to play some games add me and ill play with u.

Prodigal Hobo

12-31-2012

Actually, it wasn't me downvoting the posts. I only just noticed. And I have been informed by my friend that if I get even a single point below 1100 elo he will lose respect for me, so I might wait a few days at least to go over every champion I plan on playing in ranked and making sure I kno what I am doing. Thank you for all the advice though AD BOTTOM and X2c Viper.

adc

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by X2C VIPER View Post
Look Prodigal Hobo i know either you or somebody else has been downvoting ad bottoms comments on this subject but to be 100% honest he is correct. but if you want to play some games add me and ill play with u.
Nah, it had to have been that "wrsthnsatn667" guy. Prodigal Hobo didn't downvote my posts, and I wasn't downvoted until after he posted.

Anyway, to OP: I'd suggest that either A. you find a new friend, if he's serious about that, or B. get over it, because it was probably a joke.

Rg Toad

12-31-2012

I know people with 1400+ games that would feed terribly, yet at the same time there are players making the jump from Dota or HoN which can completely face roll up to the top level(Hyhy jumped from top level dota to top level LoL in what like 3 weeks because dota didn't pay him enough?) yet lack the hero's and runes needed to play.

You can't judge it reliably based on stats, you're better off just trying it, and if you feel out classed after 2-3 games just don't play.

I Kryptix I

12-31-2012

dude any friend that would lose respect for you based on a number in a video game isn't your friend and i guess it wasn't Prodigal Hobo Im sorry. if u want to play add me