Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

PBE sign-ups

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RichGarfield PHD

12-31-2012

So are the PBE sign-ups up?

Ashurion

12-31-2012

No, can't you check yourself?

(this does seem a bit mean doesn't it, but honestly you can just do it)

RichGarfield PHD

01-01-2013

Seeing as the last update for sign-ups was in november, and it's currently january....

Ashurion

01-01-2013

Still, can't you just check yourself?

Thutrian

Recruiter

01-01-2013

At least from my perspective, It's kind of hard to tell if something has changed when the website is glitchy and it has been since the last few times Riot said the pbe would open. And yes, I did open up the pbe signup page and try to create an account, despite the fact that the form was still working incorrectly. I could be ignorant of some page that shows the status of the pbe. In which case, I would love to be enlightened. As is, I would like to hear something from Riot, as it's been quite a while...

notFREEfood

01-01-2013

Quote:
Thutrian:
As is, I would like to hear something from Riot, as it's been quite a while...

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2456761

Crazeh Fruit

01-01-2013

Quote:
notFREEfood:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2456761

That's from November.

Mythic Badger

01-01-2013

Yeah and it says it won't be for at least another couple months. Were you guys counting the days until you could sign up? I wouldn't expect them to be open for at least another month, probably more. There's a lot of issues to deal with on the PBE right now.

Aceman Shiro

01-01-2013

As I know sign ups arent broken. The site doesnt go any further when you try to make an account simply because sign ups are closed. When they are open I cant guarantee it but am pretty sure you'll be able to follow through.

Thorno

01-01-2013

Quote:
Psychic Koala:
Yeah and it says it won't be for at least another couple months. Were you guys counting the days until you could sign up? I wouldn't expect them to be open for at least another month, probably more. There's a lot of issues to deal with on the PBE right now.

It says they won't be open for "approximately" 2 months. November + 2 months = January = now. Most people would probably just assume that there's another month or so before it opens, but it's easy to see how there would be some confusion since there haven't been any updates since then. I don't think you could assume it would be "at least another couple months" from now, that would be double what RiotNyandalee estimated.

It's all pretty vague.