Another Year in Valoran [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask TheThorns

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kameil View Post
Kameil sighed and scratched his head,

"From what I've been told, alcohol has some side effects if you drink too much. I'd rather not have them myself, even if it was temporary."
"I see..." If Kameil looked he would notice a few empty graggy cans beside her on the seat...
"It can't be that bad... Right?"

Steampwrd Kitten

12-31-2012

Mai instantly recognized Dyvel, and gave a little wave in his direction before she'd move on.

As she spotted Urgot, a small scowl appeared. She was tempted to wreck his time here, but decided against it.

Sona was the last so far to be noticed out of those she recognized. She'd move towards the woman with a little smirk on her lips, her eyes twinkling lightly, "SONA!" She called, pausing to admire the light show in the sky with a look of awe.

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2012

Vice jumped to great heights again, but this time he shouted out. "You man! OVER THERE!" he points to Yoshi trying to catch his attention "YOU THERE! WITH SONA!!" "HAVE THIS!" *Vice tosses him a Teemo hat and then falls back down to earth.*

Emperor Titus

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
♪Wow, cool,♪ Sona replied in a awed tune, ♪What better way to wring in the new year that to create a new galaxy right?♪

Sona looked up at the sky, admiring the simple beauty of the night sky without paying too much attention to what time it was.
Exactly! Well everybody has plans for the new year but I know that no one will follow it! Humans and yordles are alike and they are too lazy to make sure that their dreams will come true. But! Looking up at the night sky, one can imagine the future will come bright. Don't you think?

Ask the String

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi the Great
Exactly! Well everybody has plans for the new year but I know that no one will follow it! Humans and yordles are alike and they are too lazy to make sure that their dreams will come true. But! Looking up at the night sky, one can imagine the future will come bright. Don't you think?
♪Heh...yea I guess so,♪ She played out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeKitten View Post
Mai instantly recognized Dyvel, and gave a little wave in his direction before she'd move on.

As she spotted Urgot, a small scowl appeared. She was tempted to wreck his time here, but decided against it.

Sona was the last so far to be noticed out of those she recognized. She'd move towards the woman with a little smirk on her lips, her eyes twinkling lightly, "SONA!" She called, pausing to admire the light show in the sky with a look of awe.
Sona's concentration was broken at the sound of someone calling her name. She looked out and noticed Mai walking toward her. She waved back with a warm smile, unsure if she would be able to hear her songs through the noise of the celebration around them.

Steampwrd Kitten

12-31-2012

Mai smoothed her kimono as she made her way to Sona, clearly a bit out of her comfort zone being so dressed up. But whatever, she was enjoying dressing up for once.
She paused to look at Yoshi, but didn't recognize him from anything so she'd just smile a little shyly with a small wave.

Emperor Titus

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
♪Heh...yea I guess so,♪ She played out.
Truly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vice Emargo View Post
Vice jumped to great heights again, but this time he shouted out. "You man! OVER THERE!" he points to Yoshi trying to catch his attention "YOU THERE! WITH SONA!!" "HAVE THIS!" *Vice tosses him a Teemo hat and then falls back down to earth.*
Yoshi looks at Vice, though he doesn't recognize him. He catches the Teemo hat and wonders to himself how Teemo got so popular. He presents it to Sona, hoping that she would wear it out of amusement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeKitten View Post
Mai smoothed her kimono as she made her way to Sona, clearly a bit out of her comfort zone being so dressed up. But whatever, she was enjoying dressing up for once.
She paused to look at Yoshi, but didn't recognize him from anything so she'd just smile a little shyly with a small wave.
Yoshi smiled back and waved spontaneously at her.

Kameil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask TheThorns View Post
"I see..." If Kameil looked he would notice a few empty graggy cans beside her on the seat...
"It can't be that bad... Right?"
Kameil chuckled as he noticed the empty cans of Graggy,

"Well, maybe give it a few minutes. Things don't come into effect right away anyways... Oh, and don't drink anymore of those cans."

Ask TheThorns

12-31-2012

Zyra giggles, something no one had ever heard before,
"I do not think I will be effected."

Vice Emargo

01-01-2013

Vice leaps into the air again. "ZYRA! HELLO!" Vice tosses a lavish teemo hat her way. "It's a GIFT! CELEBRATE THE NEW Y..." he falls down flat on his face.