Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Another Year in Valoran [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Talon

Ask the Strings:
♪I was hoping that wouldn't end in sparks,♪ Sona remarked, ♪I'm pretty sure she had an off switch.♪

"So you were secretly hoping for the missiles. I can't blame you, everyone loves explosions."

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask TheThorns

LeBlanc looked over at the Lulu-bot. She smiled at it and tilted her head. "Lulu-bot, I have an inquiry. If purple is red and red is green, how then why is purple therefore yellow? There is an answer to this, and I need to know it before you can continue forth."

She looked over at Zyra and let out a light titter. "Is it even possible to get a plant drunk?" The Deceiver reached over and tapped the Mistress of Thorn's shoulder. "It seems you are more human than I originally believed. Tell me, how did you enjoy the wine? Would you like some more?"

Zyra frowns and looks up at LeBlanc, she hiccups,
"Not human."
She then grins a little,