Another Year in Valoran [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Talon

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Urgot View Post
Reanimated, not dead, Talon. *wheeze* I have simply been given a second chance, not immortality.
"And missiles."

Dear Urgot

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
"And missiles."
Quite *wheeze* right.

*He turns to the Lulu bot and takes aim with his acid hunter*

Ask the String

01-04-2013

Sona just stared off at the scene, watching how drunk Zyra was acting.

♪Well...did I act out that...strangely when I was drunk?♪ She asked in a tune quiet enough that hopefully no one heard.

♪We should probably do something that doesn't involve missiles, Urgot,♪ Sona advised, ♪Something that hopefully ends in less explosions would be nice.♪

Corrupted Sniper

01-04-2013

Varus have been paying attentions on the sides and have noticed that perhaps it is his time to go in. For now Zyra's attention have been solely focused on the wine that she was offered and the only threat that remains is the Lulu bot. It is with this that the damned corrupted chain began to arise and flung in the direction of the gigantic mechanical infrastructure.

If I was to immobilize it... With the very last syllable, the chain penetrated the Bot's chest and began to spread along the surface of the bot.

Corrupted Sniper

01-05-2013

((Changed it, perhaps will suit better.))

IS1f3fa8618db45ff0a17b9

01-06-2013

LeBlanc looked over at the Lulu-bot. She smiled at it and tilted her head. "Lulu-bot, I have an inquiry. If purple is red and red is green, how then why is purple therefore yellow? There is an answer to this, and I need to know it before you can continue forth."

She looked over at Zyra and let out a light titter. "Is it even possible to get a plant drunk?" The Deceiver reached over and tapped the Mistress of Thorn's shoulder. "It seems you are more human than I originally believed. Tell me, how did you enjoy the wine? Would you like some more?"

SuperMan Pix

01-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupted Sniper
Varus have been paying attentions on the sides and have noticed that perhaps it is his time to go in. For now Zyra's attention have been solely focused on the wine that she was offered and the only threat that remains is the Lulu bot. It is with this that the damned corrupted chain began to arise and flung in the direction of the gigantic mechanical infrastructure.

If I was to immobilize it... With the very last syllable, the chain penetrated the Bot's chest and began to spread along the surface of the bot.
*suddenly Lulu-Bot gets afflicted by Varus's magic*

=MAGICAL ENERGY DETECTED: ORIGIN CHAMPION VARUS=

*Lulu-Bot seizes up as the magics spread*

=ABORT MISSION=
=NEW PRIORITY PURGE MAGICS=
=...=
=...=
=...=
=FAILING!!!=

*Lulu-Bot's movements starts to slow down to an eventual stop. the various glowing lights start to fade...*

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskEmiliaLeBlanc
LeBlanc looked over at the Lulu-bot. She smiled at it and tilted her head. "Lulu-bot, I have an inquiry. If purple is red and red is green, how then why is purple therefore yellow? There is an answer to this, and I need to know it before you can continue forth."
*Lulu-Bots head violently explodes a moment after LeBlanc asked her question. showering the area in sparks and metal*

IS1f3fa8618db45ff0a17b9

01-06-2013

A piece of shrapnel from Lulu-bot flew over and sliced LeBlanc's cheek. She let out a small gasp and touched her face, her hand wet with her blood. She gritted her teeth, her brow knitted. Someone cut her face. Her beautiful face. If Lulu-bot wasn't already blown up, then she would have done worse to it.

Ask the String

01-06-2013

♪I was hoping that wouldn't end in sparks,♪ Sona remarked, ♪I'm pretty sure she had an off switch.♪

Corrupted Sniper

01-06-2013

The bot's brain hasn't managed to comprehend a question and as a result... Blown up.

Varus has given out a statement, not a question. But a statement. He then continues to examine the remains of the metallic elements and the ravaged hall and to his expectations, no switch of any sort can be found on or out of the bot.

As expected, no swtiches of any kind.