Another Year in Valoran [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Urgot

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vice Emargo View Post
(( Why you got to be like that bro *sheds a tear* ))
((<3))

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Urgot View Post
((<3))
(( I'll march right over to your thread, and poke you in the belly, I'll do it! ))

DC WWWWWWWWWWWWW

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
Sona accepted the soup bowl, holding it up so she could drink. It didn't taste that good to her, but her naturally good manor forced her to drink most of it to avoid being rude.

Once finished, Sona silently sighed. She could feel something strange, as though the sake effects were wearing off. She leaned over across the bench, clenching her now throbbing head.
"Hum, I probably should have applied the stronger variant, but no matter now," Jon thought to himself as he watched Sona drink the soup. He sat down across from her.

"Are you ok?" He asked.

Ask the String

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MedicalPlutonium View Post
"Hum, I probably should have applied the stronger variant, but no matter now," Jon thought to himself as he watched Sona drink the soup. He sat down across from her.

"Are you ok?" He asked.
Sona closed her eyes are her head started to clear. The sounds and noises around her started to cause her a great deal of discomfort. She cupped her head in an attempt to drown out the nearby sounds, but her head still continued to ache. She had never felt like this before. Something was really wrong here.

Sona couldn't respond to Jon, but the fact she was clenching her head in pain probably gave away her response.

Dear Urgot

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vice Emargo View Post
(( I'll march right over to your thread, and poke you in the belly, I'll do it! ))
((Sure. If you want your OC to die and be displayed on my mantle.))

DC WWWWWWWWWWWWW

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
Sona closed her eyes are her head started to clear. The sounds and noises around her started to cause her a great deal of discomfort. She cupped her head in an attempt to drown out the nearby sounds, but her head still continued to ache. She had never felt like this before. Something was really wrong here.

Sona couldn't respond to Jon, but the fact she was clenching her head in pain probably gave away her response.
Jon saw that she did not give any sort of response, but looking at how she looked, it was enough to tell him that something was still hurting inside of her. He took out a needle-less syringe and slid it across the table, leaving her with the decision of whether or not to take it.

"A painkiller, should help control the pain, though it's up to you."

Ask Talon

01-01-2013

Talon over to the Maven and pushed the men away from her.

"All she needs is space."

Ask the String

01-01-2013

Sona noted Talon's arrival, thankful he was able to help move the others away. She looked at the painkiller at the table, but figured it would best just to wait this out. One thing was certain, she would never drink again after this night.

Corrupted Sniper

01-01-2013

Upon seeing the entrance of Talon, Varus' face turns slightly darker then usual. for if the Blade's Shadow was to claim himself to be not involved in the slaughtering of his people, that would be the same as saying that Sona knew how to speak.

When all that needs doing is done, you came... Why now? Before you just stood and watch as the commotion went on.

Varus clearly wasn't in his most rational state, for his tune carried actual venoms of hatred. His left arm bending and twisting before the very eyes of Talon. But still, he was able to recognise that the assassin was not incorrect in his assumption and he retracted his weapon.

DC WWWWWWWWWWWWW

01-01-2013

Jon saw Talon coming over through the corner of his eye, and deciding that Sona would be able to recover from this point on, got up.

"Hope you get better, Sona." And with that, he left the table to continue his patrol, leaving the painkiller for Sona to use if she so desired.